kx450f parts for sale

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2017 2:30 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

2 fox shocks for 160 lb rider $350 each +shipping
moto seat cover 2015 kx 450f $15 +shipping
Also have a set of spring a kit forks $1000 plus shipping +shipping (will post pics later )
Gas tank came off 2015 kx 450f comes with the bottom fuel injection piece will probably fit other years $50 +shipping
throttle body came off 2015 kx 450f will probably fit other years $75 +shipping
brand new procircuit header SS fits 2016 kx450f $175 + shipping

|

12/24/2017 2:41 PM

Interested in header. Is it direct stock replacement, or different length?

|

12/24/2017 3:16 PM

interested in the forks if they're in good condition

|

12/24/2017 4:49 PM

Wade221 wrote:

Interested in header. Is it direct stock replacement, or different length?

yes it is
http://www.chaparral-racing.com/product/pro-circuit-t-6-rc4-replacement-head-pipe/997-02115251.aspx#!

|

12/24/2017 4:54 PM

Cygrace74 wrote:

interested in the forks if they're in good condition

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/24/2017 4:58 PM

jaketiernan298 wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

2 fox shocks for 160 lb rider $350 each +shipping
moto seat cover 2015 kx 450f $15 +shipping
Also have a set of spring a kit forks $1000 plus shipping +shipping (will post pics later )
Gas tank came off 2015 kx 450f comes with the bottom fuel injection piece will probably fit other years $50 +shipping
throttle body came off 2015 kx 450f will probably fit other years $75 +shipping
brand new procircuit header SS fits 2016 kx450f $175 + shipping

Photo

also have steering stablizer with clamp $250
|

12/24/2017 9:06 PM

Wade221 wrote:

Interested in header. Is it direct stock replacement, or different length?

PM sent

|

12/26/2017 10:35 AM

jaketiernan298 wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

2 fox shocks for 160 lb rider $350 each +shipping
moto seat cover 2015 kx 450f $15 +shipping
Also have a set of spring a kit forks $1000 plus shipping +shipping (will post pics later )
Gas tank came off 2015 kx 450f comes with the bottom fuel injection piece will probably fit other years $50 +shipping
throttle body came off 2015 kx 450f will probably fit other years $75 +shipping
brand new procircuit header SS fits 2016 kx450f $175 + shipping

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

12/26/2017 1:34 PM

What year are the forks and do they fit the stock Kx clamps?

|

12/27/2017 7:53 PM

still have the fork?

ready to buy

djv804@yahoo.com

|

12/28/2017 5:17 AM

jeffs wrote:

What year are the forks and do they fit the stock Kx clamps?

they don't fit stock clamps depending on the year you will have to bore out top and bottom clamp or just top. I have a set of A kit kawi clamps to sell if interested. 150$ they are black Tri star clamps.

|

12/29/2017 5:16 PM

Do you still have the forks?

|

1/2/2018 4:47 PM

How old are the Forks? Do they have any major nicks in them? Do they leak? I am interested in the Forks and clamps package deal. Price?

|