Related:
Create New Tag
brody brody
2/3/2019 4:22 PM

looking for some carbon, ti And really want an a-kit
emil me brodybenotti@gmail.com

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

langhammx langhammx
2/3/2019 4:30 PM

Brody,
What is your budget ?

brody brody
2/3/2019 4:34 PM

depends on the condition and what you got
trying to build a rm 125 like your 250
i got some backing now and have a good amount of money to spend

Thanks to- Monster energy, Mika metals, DT-1 filters,Factory connection, works connection, factory effex,acerbis,O'Neal,Scott,Hann wheels,Maugra USA, Engine ice,Slick products,Leatt. Yes me sponsors are real.

langhammx langhammx
2/3/2019 4:43 PM
brody wrote:

depends on the condition ...more

I’ll keep my eyes open for ya...

brody brody
2/3/2019 4:45 PM
brody wrote:

langhammx wrote:

I’ll keep my eyes open for ...more

thanks man!!

Andrew269 Andrew269
2/3/2019 9:46 PM
brody wrote:

langhammx wrote:

I’ll keep my eyes open for ...more

brody wrote:

thanks man!!

I have a set of 2000 rm 250 49mm showa’s anodized black. Have stock 03 clamps machined out to fit them as well. Or I have a set of 07 rm 125 rg3 valves and sprung forks with anodized caps

brody brody
2/4/2019 7:35 AM

price on both
btw i like you vids

Andrew269 Andrew269
2/4/2019 8:53 PM
brody wrote:

price on both
btw i like ...more

Thanks man and looking for 500$ shipped for the 49mm showa’s with clamps and 300$ for the rg3 set up. The 125 forks need seals, also it’s sprung and valved for a 195 a rider

tcgravitt tcgravitt
2/4/2019 9:38 PM

I have a very clean set of A kit. No roost very good set up. Currently valved for SX. Needs the 56/60mm diameter clamps. I also have lots of titanium bolts!! Photo
714-351-2627
Photo

please contact at (714) 351-2627

Turbojez Turbojez
2/5/2019 4:00 AM

I've got a set of WP Cone Valve forks with Xtrig Rocs triple clamps and Trax shock for Suzuki.
They were on a RMZ but can be mounted to RM easily, you would have to use RMZ front wheel and axle.
Setup is unreal.

langhammx langhammx
2/5/2019 8:11 AM
Turbojez wrote:

I've got a set of WP Cone ...more

Pics and price please cool

brody brody
2/5/2019 8:26 AM
brody wrote:

price on both
btw i like ...more

Andrew269 wrote:

Thanks man and looking for ...more

can i get pics of both
brodybenotti@gmail.com

brody brody
2/5/2019 8:27 AM
tcgravitt wrote:

I have a very clean set of ...more

prices on ti???
ill buy bulk

tcgravitt tcgravitt
2/5/2019 8:44 AM
tcgravitt wrote:

brody wrote:

prices on ti???
ill buy ...more

Hey Brody,

Probably the easiest thing to do is send me your number to give you pics. Some are new, some are used. All are for the 08-17 RMZ 450. They work on other bikes too that have the 1.25 thread
Todd (714) 351-2627

please contact at (714) 351-2627

brody brody
2/5/2019 8:54 AM

ok send pics to 404-717-3290
will these fit on the rm wheel or do i need the rmz wheel

pedromfr pedromfr
2/6/2019 9:46 AM
tcgravitt wrote:

I`m interested ...price?
regards

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry