cr250r

mxracer71
Fantasy
2394th
12/25/2018 2:20pm Edited Date/Time 12/29/2018 3:00pm
selling 3400 firm possible trade for a 2013 and up kx450 or rmz or 2012 crf450
This was a complete rebuild. I bought this bike from a friend of a friend. He was the original owner and gave it to his son. They did a complete rebuild of the motor including a brand new cylinder from Honda. The bike had 4 hours of riding on it and his son wanted to go through it. Well he lost intrest and it sat for 5 years until I bought it. I tore it down to the frame and I completely went through Everthing on the bike. His son went and bought a 2001 cr250 frame because it was super clean from a salvage yard. So the bike is a actual 2000 cr250 with the Klein carb. I swapped out the frames because it was way better shape. I do have the bill of sale for the frame and salvage yard. I had it checked before I installed it through dmv. ( I haven’t registered it yet) frame is free and clear things I’ve done.

*front forks were done through and had new seals and oil put in the forks.
*rear shock is off a 2004. Fresh rebuild with stiffer spring
*front wheel is a tusk with new tusk spokes. Oem hub was sandblasted to look new again.
*rear wheel is a excellent with oversized excel spokes. Rear hub was sand blasted also. Rear hub has brand new wheel bearings. Faster USA laced and trued the wheels so there done right.
*front brake is oversized with a 270mm rotor
*brand new headset bearings
*brand new plastic
*brand new primariy drive chain and sprockets with oring gold chain
*front caliper and mastercylinder have brand new oringsand seals and brake pads installed
*rear brakes have new oring a and seals in master cylinder and caliper as well as brake pads.
*installed new tires
*fmf sst pipe and shorty silencer ( 2 extra pipes included, has hairline crack that a tig weld can fix.)
*exhaust port larger cover to really smooth out the power delivery
*tusk chub bars and grips
*ims pro series pegs
*rebuilt carburetor
*also have a Honda bolt and nut kit.
*new ribbed seatcover
*works connection radiator braces

|
Jharper
12/28/2018 6:34am
Would you sell one of the extra pipes? I'll even take the hairline cracked one. I just need one to test ride a build I'm working on until I can get a scalvini. Thank you .

~Jesse
mxracer71
Fantasy
2394th
12/29/2018 3:00pm
Jharper wrote:
Would you sell one of the extra pipes? I'll even take the hairline cracked one. I just need one to test ride a build I'm working...
Would you sell one of the extra pipes? I'll even take the hairline cracked one. I just need one to test ride a build I'm working on until I can get a scalvini. Thank you .

~Jesse
thanks but as of right now i don't want to separate anything. would trade a bike set up for single track and and desert riding
mxracer71
Fantasy
2394th
1/1/2019 12:48pm
3300 or if your in so cal possible trade for a 450

Post a reply to: cr250r

The Latest