YZ250 oem crank and left engine case for sale.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2018 8:57 AM

I decided to completely rebuild my 2013 yz250. The bike ran perfectly prior to rebuild. Just decided to strip bike to frame and make it a bike build so I’m clearing out old parts.
Photo

The crank is in perfect shape. Removed with the correct tool. No vertical play. $100

Left side engine case. Great shape other than a area on the ignition side where the coil wire goes through. Was previously repaired. Could use another weld and ground down. Otherwise the case is 100% perfect. 225$ (new 450$)

IMS 3.2 gallon natural tank, Will include matching shrouds and Petcock. 175$ (new 299) Photo

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
I’m
Photo

|

10/19/2018 10:28 AM

If the crank is in perfect shape, why not use it again?

My advise is to stay farrrrr away from Hot Rods cranks, rod broke and destroyed my cases and cylinder on my YZ

|

10/19/2018 10:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2018 10:35 AM

I bought a brand new OEM crank. New piston and rings, engine case, every tranny bearing, crank bearing, clutch, every chassis bearings, throttle cable, clutch cable, levers. Plastic, chain, sprockets, tires. Tubes, air filter.

So top to bottom rebuild. Figured if I’m going to do it why would I not replace crank while it’s apart.

|