YZ250 Parts - Updated

Edited Date/Time 7/14/2018 4:25pm
Listing some extra parts I have lying around and would like to get rid of:

2005 YZ250 Forks; have low hours on them, maybe around 10-15 since new. Lugs are in great shape with a scrape on one and a small nick on the other. The tubes have no nicks or roost marks, but do have some rubbing from the fork guard. Only some slight flaking in the coating from where the triple clamps mount. No holes are stripped
Would like $300obo + shipping

2005 Triple Clamps; from the same bike and also have low hours. In good shape and come with bolts and stem. Will get pictures later. Looking for best offer + shipping.

Brand new OEM ignition and clutch covers. New from RMATVMC is $45 for the ignition and $90 for the clutch cover. Would like to get $130 shipped for them. Clutch cover doesn’t have gasket.

PM me on here or text me at 9788683033.
I will see what else I have lying around and add later, thanks!
|
6/29/2018 10:16am
UPDATED:
OEM ‘05 Rear Brake Rotor; no warpage and no lip. Plenty of life left. $OBO + shipping

YZ Wave Rear Rotor; not sure of the year, no lip on it. $OBO + shipping

Trailtech YZ250 Kickstand; No hardware, not sure of the brand, but it worked good before I took it off. Mounts using longer bolts to the subframe mount and a lower frame mount. Retails for $140; would like $120/OBO + shipping

‘05 YZ250 OEM Clutch perch; good condition with low hours. No lever. OBO + shipping

Blue Acerbis Rally Pro-X Handguards; In good shape, no cracks or bends. Missing one of the spacers and a few bolts. Retails for $75, I would like $40 + shipping.

Black YZ250 Silicone Radiator Hoses; bought off Amazon for $16, looking for OBO.

YZ250 OEM Front Caliper; has the Nissin logo milled off and comes with either the OEM hanger or a Braking Oversized hanger for I think 08+. Would not fit my 05 forks. Would like $70 for the caliper and $30 for the OEM hanger or $50 for the Braking Oversized hanger, OBO.

6/29/2018 1:57pm
Also have a 2014 YZ250F OEM seat cover up for sale. No tears or rips or discoloration. OBO.

SURFGLOBE
7/3/2018 8:54am
Do you know if the forks will fit '01 YZ250? I research so far hasn't returned any solid answers.

The Shop

7/3/2018 10:13am
SURFGLOBE wrote:
Do you know if the forks will fit '01 YZ250? I research so far hasn't returned any solid answers.
The forks will with some more parts, but I believe 01 had 46mm triples and forks. You would need to use 04+ triples, and probably an axle and spacers on the front, if not a new hub. I’m not sure of 01 axle diameter or if an 04+ axle would work.
SURFGLOBE
7/3/2018 10:33am
The forks will with some more parts, but I believe 01 had 46mm triples and forks. You would need to use 04+ triples, and probably an...
The forks will with some more parts, but I believe 01 had 46mm triples and forks. You would need to use 04+ triples, and probably an axle and spacers on the front, if not a new hub. I’m not sure of 01 axle diameter or if an 04+ axle would work.
Awesome thank you for info, I'll pass that along to a buddy that might be interested.
7/3/2018 11:09am
The forks will with some more parts, but I believe 01 had 46mm triples and forks. You would need to use 04+ triples, and probably an...
SURFGLOBE wrote:
Awesome thank you for info, I'll pass that along to a buddy that might be interested.
No problem, thanks for looking.

Also forgot to mention he will need a caliper as well since the fork lugs had changed between 01 and 05.

Post a reply to: YZ250 Parts - Updated

The Latest