Bry145
Edited Date/Time 1/4/2019 11:51am
2016 YZ250 for sale in Pittsburgh, PA.

|
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
1/3/2019 2:34pm
Too far from me, but you might want to post some info on the bike.. and better pics.
Price ?
Hours ?
All stock ?
Hrs on top end, etc...

They are going to ask. Just sayin’ ! Wink
Bry145
1/4/2019 11:51am
Here is some info:

2016 YZ250 2-Stroke
$4,000
I’m getting into mountain bike racing and have to sell the dirt bike to get a new carbon fiber enduro racing MTB. I’m getting a little too old for motocross and want to switch to mountain bike racing. The bike has not been started since March 2018, as I had an extremely busy year at work and my side job. I am the original vet owner and have the title in hand. The bike was purchased new from Lojak’s Yamaha. It is mostly stock, aside from a Boyesen Rad Valve, Power Wing, Braking Oversized Front Rotor, ODI Bars (971 Bend and shortened ½” on both sides), and O-Ring Chain. The suspension has been revalved and rebuilt by Pro-Action and set up for a 175 lb. Vet Intermediate. It can be stiffened for a faster and/or heavier riding by going in on the clickers and race sag. Dubya USA installed a new DID front rim/spokes/nipples to replace the slightly bent stock rim. Jetting has not been touched, aside from a leaner main for the Rad Valve. It runs perfectly, and I'd estimate 50 hours. It has never been raced, only ridden for fun at Switchback and other practice tracks. A new Yamaha piston and rings were installed last winter and one ride at Switchback has been done since then. This is an excellent bike at a good price. Cash or bank transfer only (bike to be picked up upon funds reaching my Wells Fargo Checking Account).

Look into shipping to SoCal, as this pricing may be beter than you can find out west where things tend to be overpriced.

Post a reply to: YZ250

The Latest