YZ parts for sale

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2019 2:52 AM

asmith214x - were you referring to me or durotools or someone else? If your post was in fact directed to me I think you may have me confused with someone else since you are “on a good one tonight “...

If you look at my very first post I stated I have a 18 mo & a new born on the way & to be patient with me. A few people have posted questions here & it did take a day or so to respond. Hard to manage when in & out of dr offices & the hospital but I digress. That being said I see you did post in this thread on 5-22-19 asking about suspension parts & yet I some how found a way to immediately replay back to you.
As for backing out of a deal, ghosting you & not offering a refund please enlighten me to this transaction. I have sold several things to people here ranging from $30 to $600 & all have received their items (& I would hope they could vouch for me if need be). I do not personally remember you but if we made a deal on something that went awry please let me know. I will gladly correct it or I expect you to step up & fix your slanderous statement above.
Thank you

|

6/21/2019 6:06 AM

I've bought from Cdoggy no problem.

|

6/21/2019 9:44 AM

I've bought and sold on here probably over a dozen transactions without one issue buying or selling, please feel free to click my profile and read my posts, you won't find any BS from me!

|

6/21/2019 10:58 AM

I bought a pipe from cdoggy and texted him a million times. No issues at all!

|

6/21/2019 1:21 PM

Chris is a stand up guy to deal with on Vital.

|

6/21/2019 1:52 PM

I thank you all for commenting on your transactions with me on past & current purchases. I think we can all see where the issue is here. I will refrain from saying anything more until asmith214x comments should he have the internal fortitude to do so.....

|

6/24/2019 9:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2019 10:08 PM

Durotools - it is a 5UP. She is in great shape & ready to bolt on. I put a used piston in there so you can see it is a tight bore still.

Photo
Photo
Photo

Thanks

|