Wtb: Rm125 rear master cylinder and pipe connector

Related:
Create New Tag

12/11/2017 10:51 PM

So I’ve almost finished up my rm125 project but I’m needing these parts, the rear master cylinder is pretty specific to certain years for the rms (I think 04-07?). I’m also needing the connector for the header and silencer, im not sure if other ones will work. Thanks!Photo

Photo

|

12/12/2017 12:26 AM

I use these, but I do have the correct part... They even make them in colours if you look for them

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/182478465676

|

12/12/2017 12:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/12/2017 12:56 AM

I have one from a KTM 125 on my bike, way better than the Suzuki one.

The RMZ rear brake cylinders fit the 04+ RM 125, they updated them in 2012, or 2013. Here's a new complete setup, he had plenty of 2nd hand ones as well. I've been buying from Mick for a 3 years now. Great service.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2014-RMZ250-Rear-Brake-69100-28H01-999-69604-28H10-RMZ-250-450-08-17-/292283585009?vxp=mtr&hash=item440d7591f1

|

12/12/2017 4:20 AM

The pipe gasket is so expenaive I just used silicone gasket maker.

|

12/12/2017 12:08 PM

144rider wrote:

I have one from a KTM 125 on my bike, way better than the Suzuki one.

The RMZ rear brake cylinders fit the 04+ RM 125, they updated them in 2012, or 2013. Here's a new complete setup, he had plenty of 2nd hand ones as well. I've been buying from Mick for a 3 years now. Great service.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2014-RMZ250-Rear-Brake-69100-28H01-999-69604-28H10-RMZ-250-450-08-17-/292283585009?vxp=mtr&hash=item440d7591f1

Awesome thanks, will the rmz caliper work? I know the mounting bracket wouldn’t because of the rmz axle but if I switched the rm bracket?

|

12/12/2017 2:56 PM

144rider wrote:

I have one from a KTM 125 on my bike, way better than the Suzuki one.

The RMZ rear brake cylinders fit the 04+ RM 125, they updated them in 2012, or 2013. Here's a new complete setup, he had plenty of 2nd hand ones as well. I've been buying from Mick for a 3 years now. Great service.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2014-RMZ250-Rear-Brake-69100-28H01-999-69604-28H10-RMZ-250-450-08-17-/292283585009?vxp=mtr&hash=item440d7591f1

zac_k3 wrote:

Awesome thanks, will the rmz caliper work? I know the mounting bracket wouldn’t because of the rmz axle but if I switched the rm bracket?

I haven't tried that. It's quite possible it will fit though.

|

12/19/2017 8:25 AM

144rider wrote:

I have one from a KTM 125 on my bike, way better than the Suzuki one.

The RMZ rear brake cylinders fit the 04+ RM 125, they updated them in 2012, or 2013. Here's a new complete setup, he had plenty of 2nd hand ones as well. I've been buying from Mick for a 3 years now. Great service.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2014-RMZ250-Rear-Brake-69100-28H01-999-69604-28H10-RMZ-250-450-08-17-/292283585009?vxp=mtr&hash=item440d7591f1

zac_k3 wrote:

Awesome thanks, will the rmz caliper work? I know the mounting bracket wouldn’t because of the rmz axle but if I switched the rm bracket?

144rider wrote:

I haven't tried that. It's quite possible it will fit though.

Is their any certain year of ktm that works best?

|

12/19/2017 9:12 AM

Photo

|