Wtb Cr250 parts handlebars, etc.

zac_k3
Edited Date/Time 1/17/2020 6:55pm
Just picked up a 96’ cr250 and wanted to check here before buying from Motosport or Rocky Mountain. I’m mainly looking for 7/8 bars preferably Renthal or Pro Taper and also a clutch perch and lever. But if you’ve got other stuff that’ll work i’d be interested in that too!
|
Action69
1/17/2020 4:35am
I have a set of vintage renthal bars,new renthal vintage bar pad,pro taper black and gold clutch perch and lever used for one ride,new renthal sprocket,a couple of vintage fox/Honda bar pads.I have a mint 95 airbox without the intake boot..Set of 96 Oem triple clamps and probably some other stuff..
Stevekbby@gmail.com.
Good luck with your build I’m currently rebuilding a 94..
zac_k3
1/17/2020 5:36am
Action69 wrote:
I have a set of vintage renthal bars,new renthal vintage bar pad,pro taper black and gold clutch perch and lever used for one ride,new renthal sprocket,a...
I have a set of vintage renthal bars,new renthal vintage bar pad,pro taper black and gold clutch perch and lever used for one ride,new renthal sprocket,a couple of vintage fox/Honda bar pads.I have a mint 95 airbox without the intake boot..Set of 96 Oem triple clamps and probably some other stuff..
Stevekbby@gmail.com.
Good luck with your build I’m currently rebuilding a 94..
sent you an email!

Post a reply to: Wtb Cr250 parts handlebars, etc.

The Latest