8/5/2020 6:19pm
Damn
That’s a smoking deal on this shock !!
JWACK
8/5/2020 6:44pm
What year RM?
omalley
8/5/2020 6:48pm
What is the third adjustment on the top? Looks like the normal low (slotted) and high (hex) speed compression on the blue portion, but there is also the silver slotted adjuster below it...

The Shop

Factory Dick
8/5/2020 6:54pm
I think it’s from mickael pichons 2001 or 2002 rm250. I would imagine it may work for other years.
Factory Dick
8/5/2020 6:55pm
Hey maverick what’s your problem??? Seriously.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
8/5/2020 7:06pm
No problem. Multiple ads just clutters the For Sale section and people seem to be too lazy to edit or remove their sold items.

See it all the time. Is this sold? Is this still available? Only for the seller to answer "sorry, sold".

Just trying to keep the For Sale section clean and current. That's all.

Take a moment and see how long it takes you to scroll to the bottom of the For Sale page.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
8/5/2020 7:44pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
No problem. Multiple ads just clutters the For Sale section and people seem to be too lazy to edit or remove their sold items. See it...
No problem. Multiple ads just clutters the For Sale section and people seem to be too lazy to edit or remove their sold items.

See it all the time. Is this sold? Is this still available? Only for the seller to answer "sorry, sold".

Take a moment and see how long it takes you to scroll to the bottom of the For Sale page.
In his defense, it would be nice if there was a way to find your own ad, without scrolling thru all the ads to find your own and to delete or update. Is there a way to do this that I’m unaware of ?
mwilcox349
Fantasy
89th
8/5/2020 8:32pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
No problem. Multiple ads just clutters the For Sale section and people seem to be too lazy to edit or remove their sold items. See it...

langhammx wrote:
In his defense, it would be nice if there was a way to find your own ad, without scrolling thru all the ads to find your...
In his defense, it would be nice if there was a way to find your own ad, without scrolling thru all the ads to find your own and to delete or update. Is there a way to do this that I’m unaware of ?
Goto 'your profile' and it has all the posts you've made.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
8/5/2020 11:24pm
langhammx wrote:
In his defense, it would be nice if there was a way to find your own ad, without scrolling thru all the ads to find your...
Use the new search feature located at the top of the page between the thread title and the original post in each thread. Enter a thread title or key word, press search and it'll bring you to a different page, from there click filter results, under Posted By start entering the poster's name and names will start to show up, select the username, click Filter Results and results will pop up. (Pic posted below).

"would be nice if there was a way to find your own ad, without scrolling thru all the ads..."

Now you see what I mean. I have to scroll endlessly to remove old ads. It would be much easier if everyone just deleted their own posts when an item is sold or at the very least, bump it up to the top with the word SOLD. Just changing the thread title to SOLD or Delete doesn't do much.

I'm not trying to be an asshole. Just trying to help everyone using the board, that's all.

To edit an ad:

-Click the 3 little dots at the top right of the post (desktop) or 3 little dots at the bottom right of the post (mobile).

To delete an ad:

-Click the 3 little dots in the original post and click delete.
9/5/2020 2:53pm
I can’t believe this shock is still for sale. I would trade adult favors for this shock?!

Post a reply to: Works kyb kayaba Shock rm250 rm125. $975

The Latest