Where to get fmf 4.1 for ktm at a good price?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2019 11:12 AM

Where can I get fmf 4.1 for a 2018 ktm 350 sxf at a good price?

|

1/2/2019 1:40 PM

Just got one from AOMC. And I got ten percent off by joining the mailing list

|

1/2/2019 1:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2019 1:56 PM

It’s a KTM Hardpart, so If you have a good dealer that gives you a good discount, buy it there. I think that’s your cheapest option and no shipping charges either.

|

1/2/2019 2:37 PM

langhammx wrote:

It’s a KTM Hardpart, so If you have a good dealer that gives you a good discount, buy it there. I think that’s your cheapest ...more

I am from Spain and if they charge me shipping fees. I found a silencer on ebay for $ 440 shipping free

|

1/2/2019 3:47 PM

langhammx wrote:

It’s a KTM Hardpart, so If you have a good dealer that gives you a good discount, buy it there. I think that’s your cheapest ...more

fiambre wrote:

I am from Spain and if they charge me shipping fees. I found a silencer on ebay for $ 440 shipping free

Yes. I’m always about that free shipping. If I have to pay shipping, I’m not ordering

|

1/2/2019 3:55 PM

Solidkm wrote:

Yes. I’m always about that free shipping. If I have to pay shipping, I’m not ordering

Aomc charges me $ 64 for shipping to Spain?

|

1/2/2019 5:03 PM

I’m telling ya’ that brand new full Akrapovic system for $820 shipped is a great deal and the way to go!

|

1/2/2019 5:18 PM

T-Fish wrote:

I’m telling ya’ that brand new full Akrapovic system for $820 shipped is a great deal and the way to go!

if I know and thank you for telling me, it's a good offer ... but in the end I want a fmf 4.1

|

1/3/2019 9:45 AM

fiambre wrote:

Where can I get fmf 4.1 for a 2018 ktm 350 sxf at a good price?

Call Donovan Mitchell at BikeNowMotorsports

|