What's it worth? 2017 Husky TC 125?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/10/2017 10:06 AM

Bike has 9.2hrs on it. New Scalvini pipe and FMF 2.1 silencer ( non-shorty ). Also has the Vforce 4 reed cage thrown in with the stock set being new and never used. Suspension is set up for a 185lb vet A/B rider. Also a set of factory radiators strait from Troy Lee himself , with the billet spout welded on and different pressure cap.

Fwiw....it's just a feeler thread. But my priorities have been changed a bit over the past 6 weeks or so.

There is a build thread on what all was done to the bike , with pics in the build thread forums. On my phone right now so can't link to it at the moment.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/10/2017 10:42 AM

Won't put a price on your bike but if you want to sell it I am interested message me if you decide to sell and have a price you will let it go for

|

8/10/2017 11:31 AM

werner822 wrote:

Won't put a price on your bike but if you want to sell it I am interested message me if you decide to sell and have a price you will let it go for

Thanks. Just so everyone knows too , I'm not selling the bike because I need money. I'm thinking of selling it because I don't need two bikes. I have to much invested into my other bike to let that one go ( RM 250 )...and I've decided to cut back on my riding. One bike will be enough for me here on out.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/10/2017 11:55 AM

werner822 wrote:

Won't put a price on your bike but if you want to sell it I am interested message me if you decide to sell and have a price you will let it go for

jeffro503 wrote:

Thanks. Just so everyone knows too , I'm not selling the bike because I need money. I'm thinking of selling it because I don't need two bikes. I have to much invested into my other bike to let that one go ( RM 250 )...and I've decided to cut back on my riding. One bike will be enough for me here on out.

Man, the times have changed...Just a few weeks ago I remember you talking about adding a matching Husky 250 to your fleet whistling

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/10/2017 12:16 PM

werner822 wrote:

Won't put a price on your bike but if you want to sell it I am interested message me if you decide to sell and have a price you will let it go for

jeffro503 wrote:

Thanks. Just so everyone knows too , I'm not selling the bike because I need money. I'm thinking of selling it because I don't need two bikes. I have to much invested into my other bike to let that one go ( RM 250 )...and I've decided to cut back on my riding. One bike will be enough for me here on out.

BobPA wrote:

Man, the times have changed...Just a few weeks ago I remember you talking about adding a matching Husky 250 to your fleet whistling

Yeah they have. But unfortunately things have changed. It is what it is.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/10/2017 12:23 PM

Bummer to see that thing go. Your best best would be to sell the new parts separate and it back to OEM. Maybe $1000 under what you bought it for?

I'd be interested in the radiators and maybe the pipe.. carlinojoe@yahoo.com

|

8/10/2017 12:45 PM

what did the scalvini pipe do to the powerband?

|

8/10/2017 1:37 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

Bummer to see that thing go. Your best best would be to sell the new parts separate and it back to OEM. Maybe $1000 under what you bought it for?

I'd be interested in the radiators and maybe the pipe.. carlinojoe@yahoo.com

Hey Joe I can't take the radiators off because in order to get these ones , I had to send the stock ones in.

I may think about pulling the pipe and silencer off. I have to leave the Vforce in though , as the stock unit was junk.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/10/2017 1:39 PM

opyguy wrote:

what did the scalvini pipe do to the powerband?

Seemed to help the bottom and mid power pretty good. I had to go down one size on the pilot and down to a 460 on the main.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/10/2017 2:00 PM

Jeffro send me some pictures to 812-212-6583 and a price when you figure it out . Thanks

|

8/10/2017 2:11 PM

werner822 wrote:

Jeffro send me some pictures to 812-212-6583 and a price when you figure it out . Thanks

Will do. I'll do some more researching on what a fair price is. I don't want to jump the gun , sell it , then hate myself for doing so later. I need to mull things over a bit here. Basically I just was looking for a starter point here.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja