What’s it worth? (KTM suspension)

T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
Edited Date/Time 9/1/2020 8:29am
I’ve got a friend that’s in the market for Cone Valve forks and a Trax shock and he’s wondering what his current suspension is worth. The bike is a 2018 KTM 350SXF just so people know what the suspension was originally. The forks are MX- Tech Lucky - spring and valved for #160 intermediate motocross. The shock is stock valving with a MX Tech ‘TANK’ shock reservoir and 2mm larger piston.

So, what could he realistically look to get for the fork and shock combo? I gave him a number and we would like to see if I’m in the right ballpark.

Thanks.
|
kdiringer
8/10/2020 1:57pm
T-Fish wrote:
I’ve got a friend that’s in the market for Cone Valve forks and a Trax shock and he’s wondering what his current suspension is worth. The...
I’ve got a friend that’s in the market for Cone Valve forks and a Trax shock and he’s wondering what his current suspension is worth. The bike is a 2018 KTM 350SXF just so people know what the suspension was originally. The forks are MX- Tech Lucky - spring and valved for #160 intermediate motocross. The shock is stock valving with a MX Tech ‘TANK’ shock reservoir and 2mm larger piston.

So, what could he realistically look to get for the fork and shock combo? I gave him a number and we would like to see if I’m in the right ballpark.

Thanks.
Are those AER48 forks? I’d be interested around $1200-1500 for the pair depending on which gen the luckys are
T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
8/10/2020 2:07pm
T-Fish wrote:
I’ve got a friend that’s in the market for Cone Valve forks and a Trax shock and he’s wondering what his current suspension is worth. The...

Thanks.
kdiringer wrote:
Are those AER48 forks? I’d be interested around $1200-1500 for the pair depending on which gen the luckys are
Yes, they are/were AER48 forks. I’m not certain which generation they are, but I think they’re the first generation.
kdiringer
8/10/2020 2:08pm
T-Fish wrote:

Thanks.
kdiringer wrote:
T-Fish wrote:
Yes, they are/were AER48 forks. I’m not certain which generation they are, but I think they’re the first generation.
I be interested around $1200 for the first gen
Solidkm
8/10/2020 3:41pm
They’re worth more than 1200$ if they’re actually luckys and not asymmetrical kit that was the real first gen

The Shop

8/11/2020 6:12am
Hi all - I'm the guy with the Luckys. They are actual MX Tech Luckys and when you send them to MX Tech to Service them, they will update or 'un-update' them however you wish. Jeremy and crew are great. The shock work was done by Brian Schuster at MX Tech - Mammoth Cycle Works.

I'd sell the forks and shock as listed / described above in the first post for $1,800 for everything and also include the original AER48 air internals.
Jesseb663
8/19/2020 7:01am
644 wrote:
Hi all - I'm the guy with the Luckys. They are actual MX Tech Luckys and when you send them to MX Tech to Service them...
Hi all - I'm the guy with the Luckys. They are actual MX Tech Luckys and when you send them to MX Tech to Service them, they will update or 'un-update' them however you wish. Jeremy and crew are great. The shock work was done by Brian Schuster at MX Tech - Mammoth Cycle Works.

I'd sell the forks and shock as listed / described above in the first post for $1,800 for everything and also include the original AER48 air internals.
Any pics of the forks and shock?
Hammer 663s
8/19/2020 9:23am
I have that exact same setup on my 18 FC350 and it is freaking awesome. Transforms the bike.

Hammer
8/20/2020 4:39am
644 wrote:
Hi all - I'm the guy with the Luckys. They are actual MX Tech Luckys and when you send them to MX Tech to Service them...

Jesseb663 wrote:
Any pics of the forks and shock?
I’ll take some and post them ASAP.
Solidkm
9/1/2020 8:42pm
I am running this Set up on my hare scrambles bike. 100 percent recommend. Very good stuff

Post a reply to: What’s it worth? (KTM suspension)

The Latest