What are they worth Yamaha Wheels

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2017 12:53 PM

I have black oem 2015 Yamaha Yz 250f wheels that I will be selling. They have about 50 hours on them. They are true with no problems but they do have scuffs and roost marks. So my question is what do you think they are worth?

|

2015 YZ250F

12/28/2017 2:04 PM

3-350

|

12/30/2017 8:57 AM

Hotwhls wrote:

I have black oem 2015 Yamaha Yz 250f wheels that I will be selling. They have about 50 hours on them. They are true with no problems but they do have scuffs and roost marks. So my question is what do you think they are worth?

What are you saying about 350+shipping.I am interesting

|

12/30/2017 6:44 PM

I'm interested as well

|

12/31/2017 8:15 PM

Yes I will sell them for 350 shipped if you are interested.

|

2015 YZ250F

12/31/2017 11:47 PM

Hotwhls wrote:

I have black oem 2015 Yamaha Yz 250f wheels that I will be selling. They have about 50 hours on them. They are true with no problems but they do have scuffs and roost marks. So my question is what do you think they are worth?

Have any pics? I have a brand new blue excel read rim if you’re interested in Just a rim, could save you some money. I was going to buy a front and lace these on my stock hubs but would rather have black rims

|

12/31/2017 11:50 PM

I can send pics if you have an email. No thanks on the blue wheels I bought some blue oem take offs.

|

2015 YZ250F

1/1/2018 7:23 AM

Hotwhls wrote:

Yes I will sell them for 350 shipped if you are interested.

Can you learn the shipping cost to greece athens with usps? I called greek postal services for any information and they told me that only the sellers country postal services can tell you

|

1/1/2018 9:12 AM

Really expensive to ship to Greece. I wouldn't do 350 shipped to Athens.

|

2015 YZ250F

1/1/2018 10:11 AM

Hotwhls wrote:

I can send pics if you have an email. No thanks on the blue wheels I bought some blue oem take offs.

Lukass59x@gmail.com

|

1/1/2018 10:51 AM

Hotwhls wrote:

I can send pics if you have an email. No thanks on the blue wheels I bought some blue oem take offs.

Sent you an email. Thanks

|

2015 YZ250F