Wanted: Used Enduro or Lightweight Adventure Bike. For Trade - Rare 1960s Ludwig Drum Kit

flatout111
Edited Date/Time 8/3/2022 5:51am
Moderators. Please let me know if this is not ok. Seeking a bike but offering something non bike related.

Seeking a used but sound Enduro or Lightweight Adventure bike in the 2-3k value range for trade for a very nice, pretty rare 1960s Ludwig 3 ply drum kit with 1970s A Zildjians. Basically the Ringo Starr setup from The Beatles but in white marine pearl.

I'm in NC so that's also a factor because, sure, I could ship drums but shipping a bike is a whole other animal. I'm ok with it but prob makes more sense to meet. I'm about 1.5 from South of the Border if in SC.

Bikes interested in would be any of following. KTM XC/EXC, Old style Husqvarna TE or TXC, Yamaha WR, Suzuki DRZ (preferably the more off-road E model) or RMX450Z, Honda CRF-X or XR, BMW G450X or G650X, GPX 250, old Husabergs. Anything in that ballpark.

This is a major long shot but if anyone is interested and has a bike to move, hit me up. Must be solid mechanically and be in good condition. Have tons of pics of kit if anyone wants to see but will prob just wait to see if even ok or interest.

Thanks.
|

Post a reply to: Wanted: Used Enduro or Lightweight Adventure Bike. For Trade - Rare 1960s Ludwig Drum Kit

The Latest