Wanted: IMS Dry Break Receiver - Shipping to Australia

mitch199
Edited Date/Time 12/21/2018 10:58pm
Hey team,
As the title states: I need an IMS Dry Break Receiver for my new-to-me IMS Dry Break Tank.

Down here in Australia they're crazy expensive new. I'm totally fine with a second hand part but even they're pretty rare down here as not many people run them due to the very small desert racing scene here in Aus.

If anyone has one sitting around, I'd be super happy to pay extra for shipping down to Aus.

Let me know.. Cheers!

By the way. If anyone has cool parts to suit 03-06 KTM 250/300, let me know too. Trying to build up a Shane Watts 2006 GNCC Replica looking ride.

|
12/21/2018 10:57pm
I have one but I have a feeling you already emailed me on ebay, but I never heard back (if it is indeed you). I'm selling it for 180 USD plus whatever shipping would be. If youre still in need of one give me your address and I'll let you know what usps shipping is.
12/21/2018 10:58pm
mitch199 wrote:
Hey team, As the title states: I need an IMS Dry Break Receiver for my new-to-me IMS Dry Break Tank. Down here in Australia they're crazy...
Hey team,
As the title states: I need an IMS Dry Break Receiver for my new-to-me IMS Dry Break Tank.

Down here in Australia they're crazy expensive new. I'm totally fine with a second hand part but even they're pretty rare down here as not many people run them due to the very small desert racing scene here in Aus.

If anyone has one sitting around, I'd be super happy to pay extra for shipping down to Aus.

Let me know.. Cheers!

By the way. If anyone has cool parts to suit 03-06 KTM 250/300, let me know too. Trying to build up a Shane Watts 2006 GNCC Replica looking ride.

See above post
mitch199
2/5/2019 10:54pm
Hey everyone, wondering if there is still any around for sale. Long shot I know.

Thanks Cowasaki For the offer but it might be almost the same as new for that price and shipping down under.

Post a reply to: Wanted: IMS Dry Break Receiver - Shipping to Australia

The Latest