Wanted: Dunlop tire sticker

3/3/2019 4:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2019 5:31am
Trying to get my hands on some of these hard to get ahold of stickers for my winter ktm build
|
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
1835th
3/3/2019 4:26pm
Attend a supercross race, stop by the Dunlop truck. I picked some up this weekend
3/3/2019 4:29pm
Nothing has close enough lately builds wrapping up shortly and would love to get some
poorsupra
3/3/2019 7:47pm
The moto bus on Instagram. $12 for 8
Preston412
3/4/2019 8:19am
yellow rubber paint maker, stickers never stay on, I put my Pirelli ones on and they came off have two motos in the sand

The Shop

3/7/2019 10:48pm
Youre looking for these right? These are direct from Dunlop. Have only had good results with them...not sure why people are trying to talk you out of them. Follow the directions and be careful when washing your bike ie. harsh chemicals and too close with the pressure washer. If you run 1 set of tires all year they're definitely not going to last that long. Just know I change tires every 4-5 rides or 2 races.

langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
3/7/2019 10:53pm
Youre looking for these right? These are direct from Dunlop. Have only had good results with them...not sure why people are trying to talk you out...
Youre looking for these right? These are direct from Dunlop. Have only had good results with them...not sure why people are trying to talk you out of them. Follow the directions and be careful when washing your bike ie. harsh chemicals and too close with the pressure washer. If you run 1 set of tires all year they're definitely not going to last that long. Just know I change tires every 4-5 rides or 2 races.

There are several different companies selling tire stickers, but they don’t bond to the tire like the ones from Dunlop

Getting your hands on them is the hard part for most people...
3/8/2019 3:33am
Youre looking for these right? These are direct from Dunlop. Have only had good results with them...not sure why people are trying to talk you out...

Yes those would be the ones, looking to get rid of them?
poorsupra
3/8/2019 5:25am

The ones from moto bus are very similar to these. My last set went 15hrs, 9 pressure washes and I use simple green every wash. Obviously don’t blast them with the pressure washer. I just wipe the logo with a rag then blast the rest of the tire. Worked so well I bought more for my new bike
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
3/8/2019 6:44am

poorsupra wrote:
The ones from moto bus are very similar to these. My last set went 15hrs, 9 pressure washes and I use simple green every wash. Obviously...
The ones from moto bus are very similar to these. My last set went 15hrs, 9 pressure washes and I use simple green every wash. Obviously don’t blast them with the pressure washer. I just wipe the logo with a rag then blast the rest of the tire. Worked so well I bought more for my new bike
They might seem similar, but I’ve seen them peel off on the edges and they look like dog shit.
Tirestickers.com has them too, but they do not adhere to the rubber either.

https://www.tirestickers.com/shop/motorcycles/
DTR830
Fantasy
1131st
3/8/2019 12:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2019 5:30am
I don't understand why dunlop makes this so hard to obtain.

They make money selling them & it displays their tires
mxb2
3/8/2019 1:39pm
DTR830 wrote:
I don't understand why dunlop makes this so hard to obtain.

They make money selling them & it displays their tires
X2 same as red bull stuff. Make $$. Free advertising
3/8/2019 7:15pm

Ya id be willing to sell them. I have a couple sets. Make me an offer.
tcgravitt
3/8/2019 9:32pm
I have some I can sell. Text me. 714-351-2627
The ones from Dunlop?

Post a reply to: Wanted: Dunlop tire sticker

The Latest