Wanted: Cr 250 2007 aftermarket parts

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2018 9:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2018 9:11 AM

Hi guys
I'm building up a cr 250 2007.
I've just put a A-kit on her, vhm head, pc carbon exhaust ported the barrel.

Looking for any trick parts that you guys have like pc foot pegs carbon fibre parts pc clutch perch? yz 250 klien carb with tps anything really
. Willing to pay postage to aus

Also any tips you could share about your cr 250s thank guys




|

12/14/2018 9:16 AM

Photo
|

12/14/2018 9:17 AM

Prior the build

|

12/14/2018 2:19 PM

There’s a Honda PC perch here on the vital thread, KXpete has it.

|

12/14/2018 2:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2018 2:35 PM

I got a 18 CRF 260mm OEM front rotor and the appropriate bracket to run it on your CR $100

|

12/14/2018 2:59 PM

cclay47 wrote:

There’s a Honda PC perch here on the vital thread, KXpete has it.

Thanks I gave him a message cheers for that

|

12/14/2018 3:05 PM

macz400 wrote:

I got a 18 CRF 260mm OEM front rotor and the appropriate bracket to run it on your CR $100

Thanks mac, I just put a 280 kit on it last week

thanks for the reply

|

12/14/2018 4:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2018 6:45 PM

macz400 wrote:

I got a 18 CRF 260mm OEM front rotor and the appropriate bracket to run it on your CR $100

Chris_Collinge175 wrote:

Thanks mac, I just put a 280 kit on it last week

thanks for the reply

Also have some CRF stuff aluminum with drilled washer fasteners. I believe it's a 12 piece kit for the CR125/250 body plastics/seat

|

12/14/2018 9:02 PM

I have a pro circuit clutch perch if interested

|

12/14/2018 11:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2018 11:56 PM

i have applied triple clamps red color if interested
200$ shipped from Israel.
i dont check messages here on vital so only Emails please

yotam21@gmail.com

|

12/15/2018 12:04 AM

|

12/15/2018 7:01 AM

jason486 wrote:

I have a pro circuit clutch perch if interested

give us a email

cc17486@gmail.com ive tried to PM you and it isnt working

|

12/15/2018 9:31 AM

Have an 05-07 CR2 JD ign. with aprox. 10 hrs. of run time for $400 + shipping. Send me a PM if interested.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

12/15/2018 6:06 PM

H4L wrote:

Have an 05-07 CR2 JD ign. with aprox. 10 hrs. of run time for $400 + shipping. Send me a PM if interested.

send me a email id like to ask some questions about tuning on it

cc17486@gmail.com

|

12/16/2018 8:27 AM

Chris_Collinge175 wrote:

send me a email id like to ask some questions about tuning on it

cc17486@gmail.com

Just sent you an email. Thnxz..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

12/16/2018 4:15 PM

H4L wrote:

Have an 05-07 CR2 JD ign. with aprox. 10 hrs. of run time for $400 + shipping. Send me a PM if interested.

How did the bike run with the ignition? I’ve never heard anyone’s opinion of the jd ignition on the 05-07 CR250.

|

12/16/2018 10:33 PM

Dobson110 wrote:

How did the bike run with the ignition? I’ve never heard anyone’s opinion of the jd ignition on the 05-07 CR250.

There are noticeable gains across the rpm range with a stock engine or modified. It also provides a quicker free reving feeling with an added overev up top.

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

12/24/2018 9:16 AM

i have a brand new in package dsp carbon skid plates. i have one new in package with hardware never opened and i have just the skid plate never used out of the package. shoot me a text if interested. 951 357 8388

|