Want to buy- Kx85/100 2017 tank and seat

Related:
Create New Tag

4/13/2018 11:01 PM

Anyone have a second hand tank and seat for the new model bike the want to sell??

|

4/15/2018 1:32 PM

You doing a retro fit on a older kx?

|

4/15/2018 2:42 PM

skigod9 wrote:

You doing a retro fit on a older kx?

yep looks like a fairly easy job, just want to see if any second hand parts out the first before spending on brand new pieces.

|

4/15/2018 3:44 PM

skigod9 wrote:

You doing a retro fit on a older kx?

micmac92 wrote:

yep looks like a fairly easy job, just want to see if any second hand parts out the first before spending on brand new pieces. ...more

Probably doing the same for my sons kx I think you have to make a few mounting bracket's but that's it's. And it really updates the look. Let me know how it goes.

|

4/15/2018 3:56 PM

skigod9 wrote:

You doing a retro fit on a older kx?

micmac92 wrote:

yep looks like a fairly easy job, just want to see if any second hand parts out the first before spending on brand new pieces. ...more

skigod9 wrote:

Probably doing the same for my sons kx I think you have to make a few mounting bracket's but that's it's. And it really ...more

yeah looks to be fairly simple watched the you tube vid a couple times on it, cut the subframe down a bit and some extra tabs in a couple of spots and away you go.

|