Will trade signed Justin Hill TLD plastic for MX Toys

Related:
Create New Tag

11/1/2018 6:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2018 11:36 PM

I've got a very cool, race used and signed Justin Hill TLD KTM airbox cover plastic that I am looking to trade for either some cool, sealed MX/SX toys or an unsigned replica jersey, preferable from the 90s/early 2000s.

Toys such as the original Road Champs, Road Champs Helmet Display Replicas, New Ray replicas or any other cool sealed MX/SX toys. Really want the replica helmet displays so will consider even if opened.

Or rider replica jerseys such as Emig, Lusk, Albie, MC, RC, etc. Preferably from late 90s/early 2000s but open to anything.

Ive also got some cool enduro dvds could kd throw in as well if interested. So if there are any JH fans out there and you have something cool please let me know.

|

11/1/2018 7:03 AM

Ebay had some replicas.

|

11/1/2018 8:24 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Ebay had some replicas.

Yeah, thanks. I've picked up some Road Champs but looking to see if anyone who's a fan of Hill who might want to trade.

|

11/1/2018 9:00 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Ebay had some replicas.

flatout111 wrote:

Yeah, thanks. I've picked up some Road Champs but looking to see if anyone who's a fan of Hill who might want to trade.

I have a mc,. But i dont like hill.enough to trade. Lol

|

11/1/2018 9:19 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Ebay had some replicas.

flatout111 wrote:

Yeah, thanks. I've picked up some Road Champs but looking to see if anyone who's a fan of Hill who might want to trade.

mxb2 wrote:

I have a mc,. But i dont like hill.enough to trade. Lol

Gotcha!

|

11/1/2018 9:44 AM

|

11/1/2018 11:47 AM

flatout111 wrote:

Yeah, thanks. I've picked up some Road Champs but looking to see if anyone who's a fan of Hill who might want to trade.

mxb2 wrote:

I have a mc,. But i dont like hill.enough to trade. Lol

flatout111 wrote:

Gotcha!

U have a hill jersey?

|

11/1/2018 12:24 PM

Signed plastic from a race from his TLD KTM days.

|

11/1/2018 6:12 PM

Mainly interested in trading it for some sealed MX toys as that is more along the lines of a fair barter.

|

11/1/2018 6:15 PM

flatout111 wrote:

Signed plastic from a race from his TLD KTM days.

Ok thanks.

|

11/1/2018 7:48 PM

Photo
Photo
|

11/2/2018 11:41 PM

Also interested in the replica Hot Wheels toys as well as all the Ricky Carmichael toys and Road Champs and other MX play sets around.

|

11/4/2018 11:25 AM

would you be willing to sell?

|

11/4/2018 4:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/4/2018 5:32 PM

PlainEnvelopes wrote:

would you be willing to sell?

Sure man. Shoot me a private message or email me at flatout111@hotmail.com.

|