WTB: looking for set of the blue 2018/19 yz wheels

Related:
Create New Tag

8/9/2018 10:43 AM

I may be interested in a set of the stock blue wheels from a 2018 or 19 yz450f..... i bought a new set of aftermarket wheels i can't return as i already mounted tires and they aren't cooperating so i figured id see whats out there so if you have some please let me know i may be interested. I have stock black wheels i can trade or buy yours outright

|

8/9/2018 11:10 AM

cur4vnm wrote:

I may be interested in a set of the stock blue wheels from a 2018 or 19 yz450f..... i bought a new set of aftermarket wheels i can't return as i already mounted tires and they aren't cooperating so i figured id see whats out there so if you have some please let me know i may be interested. I have stock black wheels i can trade or buy yours outright

Not sure what your looking to spend, but there is a guy on EBAY that has a brand new set of take off's from a 2018 YZ125. Here is his link. Not cheap, but he does have a set ready to install. Check him out.

This is his store on EBAY: 328powersportsmike

Sincerely,
Slowoldman

|

8/9/2018 11:41 AM

|

8/9/2018 2:19 PM

|

8/9/2018 2:19 PM

cur4vnm wrote:

slowoldman wrote:

Not sure what your looking to spend, but there is a guy on EBAY that has a brand new set of take off's from a 2018 YZ125. Here is his link. Not cheap, but he does have a set ready to install. Check him out.

Sincerely,
Slowoldman

thank you ill check them out

|

8/10/2018 4:05 AM

cur4vnm wrote:

slowoldman wrote:

Sincerely,
Slowoldman

cur4vnm wrote:

thank you ill check them out

Good morning, This EBAY guy buys brand new bikes and parts them out. Good to save as a seller on EBAY for future purchases. smile have a GREAT weekend!

Sincerely,
Slowoldman

|

8/10/2018 9:37 AM

Just keep in mind that YZ125/250 rear wheels don't work on 2009+YZ250F/450F. Not sure about the front wheel.

|

8/10/2018 12:51 PM

Front wheel wont work either the axle diameter on the 14+ four strokes are larger.

|