Fantasy
323rd
5/1/2017 5:41pm
Check your messages
DD414
5/2/2017 9:09pm
langhammx wrote:
Check your messages
I'm looking for a set as well for 17 350 SXF. Let me know if you have some. Thanks
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
5/2/2017 11:23pm
langhammx wrote:
Check your messages
DD414 wrote:
I'm looking for a set as well for 17 350 SXF. Let me know if you have some. Thanks
Was going to send you a PM, but you don't have it set up.

How much would you be willing to pay for a brand new set with correct valving and springs for your weight/ skill level ? i know where a set can be had.

Email- langhammx@sbcglobal.net
slipdog
5/3/2017 6:46am
langhammx wrote:
Check your messages
DD414 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Was going to send you a PM, but you don't have it set up. How much would you be willing to pay for a brand new...

How much would you be willing to pay for a brand new set with correct valving and springs for your weight/ skill level ? i know where a set can be had.

Off topic for the op, but I just bought a set through WP and they don't do custom set up anymore. Now they are shelf items that you buy with either a generic MX, SX or off road setting and you get 3 optional springs to suit rider weight.

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
5/3/2017 8:19am
slipdog wrote:
Off topic for the op, but I just bought a set through WP and they don't do custom set up anymore. Now they are shelf items...
Off topic for the op, but I just bought a set through WP and they don't do custom set up anymore. Now they are shelf items that you buy with either a generic MX, SX or off road setting and you get 3 optional springs to suit rider weight.
Billy @ PowerBand will set them up with purchase. I've been real happy with his valving on the 2-sets I've bought from him in the past.
But yeah... WP Factory Services charges to Valve/spring them.
DD414
5/3/2017 7:06pm
langhammx wrote:
Check your messages
DD414 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
Was going to send you a PM, but you don't have it set up. How much would you be willing to pay for a brand new...

Check your email. By the way, how do you set up PM's?

Post a reply to: WTB WP Cone Valve Forks

The Latest