Bennett59
Edited Date/Time 10/26/2020 5:22pm
I’m looking for a Vortex ECU for a Husqvarna Fc250 for 19-20
|
Jesseb663
10/25/2020 6:31pm
Bennett59 wrote:
The search forum engine works really well now. Type in vortex, filter your results to the for sale/bazaar forum and put a date range and a few people are selling vortex ignitions that’ll fit your bike.
10/26/2020 5:04pm Edited Date/Time 10/26/2020 5:05pm
Bennett59 wrote:
Jesseb663 wrote:
The search forum engine works really well now. Type in vortex, filter your results to the for sale/bazaar forum and put a date range and a...
The search forum engine works really well now. Type in vortex, filter your results to the for sale/bazaar forum and put a date range and a few people are selling vortex ignitions that’ll fit your bike.
I’ve been searching for three months for A vortex #8G I have not seen one so please enlighten me and show me the thread
Jesseb663
10/26/2020 5:22pm
Bennett59 wrote:
Jesseb663 wrote:
The search forum engine works really well now. Type in vortex, filter your results to the for sale/bazaar forum and put a date range and a...
I’ve been searching for three months for A vortex #8G I have not seen one so please enlighten me and show me the thread
Not too savvy on the various ECU’s but this thread had one for sale that could be reprogrammed for your bike. Probably won’t be a plug and play.
Bennett59
10/26/2020 8:31pm
Jesseb663 wrote:
Jesseb663 wrote:
Not too savvy on the various ECU’s but this thread had one for sale that could be reprogrammed for your bike. Probably won’t be a plug...
Not too savvy on the various ECU’s but this thread had one for sale that could be reprogrammed for your bike. Probably won’t be a plug and play.
I looked at that one but when I contacted Tokyo mods they told me the 8g would work not the E

Post a reply to: WTB: Vortex Ecu for 19-20 Fc250

The Latest