WTB-Stock AER forks & shock for 450SXF

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2017 7:07 AM

Looking for a set in good condition for a 16-17 450SXF.
Please PM with info.

|

11/28/2017 5:19 PM

MN233 wrote:

Looking for a set in good condition for a 16-17 450SXF.
Please PM with info.

I have a set with 30 hours on them in perfect condition if still interested

|

11/28/2017 5:35 PM

I have a brand new set taken off my 2017 ktm 450sf......never used.

|

11/28/2017 5:36 PM

Make offer.....i took them off b cause i have cone valve and trax. Never hit the dirt.

|

11/28/2017 5:39 PM

I might still be in the market, I’ll know for sure by the end of the week. Just trying to decide on selling my 17 450 with or without the CV/Trax setup.

|

11/28/2017 6:05 PM

Coated closed cartridge forks and stock shock with cash for CV/trax? If interested text Brandon 5853141914.

|

11/28/2017 6:15 PM

MN233 wrote:

I might still be in the market, I’ll know for sure by the end of the week. Just trying to decide on selling my 17 450 with or without the CV/Trax setup.

Dude.....sell the conevalves separate and maximize!

|

11/28/2017 7:17 PM

As a fellow minnesotan, please let me know if you decide to sell the cone valves, or if you are interested in a trade for my 9 hr AER's.

|

11/30/2017 10:28 AM

Altec wrote:

As a fellow minnesotan, please let me know if you decide to sell the cone valves, or if you are interested in a trade for my 9 hr AER's.

Interested in selling the AER? I have a friend looking.

|

11/30/2017 11:00 AM

Altec wrote:

As a fellow minnesotan, please let me know if you decide to sell the cone valves, or if you are interested in a trade for my 9 hr AER's.

bm201 wrote:

Interested in selling the AER? I have a friend looking.

I have a set for sale

|

11/30/2017 11:17 AM

Altec wrote:

As a fellow minnesotan, please let me know if you decide to sell the cone valves, or if you are interested in a trade for my 9 hr AER's.

bm201 wrote:

Interested in selling the AER? I have a friend looking.

gobig.com wrote:

I have a set for sale

Can you text info and pricing to Stacey at 3092756622 thanks.

|