WTB Stacyc

Looking for a stacyc ktm or husky 12 inch; will those ever come back in stock, or do they not make them anymore? I dont really like the all black harley ones. My daughter wants an orange one. her pw comes in september, want to get her on a stacyc in the meantime.
|
agn5008
Fantasy
256th
8/22/2021 7:43am
Looking for a stacyc ktm or husky 12 inch; will those ever come back in stock, or do they not make them anymore? I dont really...
Looking for a stacyc ktm or husky 12 inch; will those ever come back in stock, or do they not make them anymore? I dont really like the all black harley ones. My daughter wants an orange one. her pw comes in september, want to get her on a stacyc in the meantime.
I couldn’t find the Stacyc either. Ended up buying an Apollo Jumpfun for both my kids. We have a 16 inch and 12 inch for them. It is by far their most used toy. They both absolutely love them. Even my 7 year old, who is riding a KTM 50 SX, is always on the Jumpfun.

With that being said, the batteries kind of suck and take forever to charge. I’m not sure how that compares to the Stacyc.
roguemx
8/22/2021 8:47am
Santa Barbara motorsports has s bunch in stock. I don’t know if that’s a option for you. I’m sure they’ll ship.
Meister
8/22/2021 8:03pm
Greg at motosports MD in Medina probably has or can get one. We got Dakota's from him.. good dude.. next bet would be AES..
walent215
8/22/2021 8:07pm
Looking for a stacyc ktm or husky 12 inch; will those ever come back in stock, or do they not make them anymore? I dont really...
agn5008 wrote:
I couldn’t find the Stacyc either. Ended up buying an Apollo Jumpfun for both my kids. We have a 16 inch and 12 inch for them...
I couldn’t find the Stacyc either. Ended up buying an Apollo Jumpfun for both my kids. We have a 16 inch and 12 inch for them. It is by far their most used toy. They both absolutely love them. Even my 7 year old, who is riding a KTM 50 SX, is always on the Jumpfun.

With that being said, the batteries kind of suck and take forever to charge. I’m not sure how that compares to the Stacyc.
The Apollo Sedna is a great little option as well
If anyone is interested I can have them drop shipped
A 12” Orange should be around $495 shipped

The Shop

btome
8/22/2021 9:56pm
I have a 12" Stacyc in Detroit MI for $500, it's black though. It's minty, not even scratched.

Post a reply to: WTB Stacyc

The Latest