WTB- Simple, Custom YZ 250 Graphics

hanzhonglboy1
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2022 7:14pm
Hey guys, I want to get some simple, clean 2000s era Reed/ DV934/ Ferry style graphics for my YZ250. JWACK has a bike that is similar to what I am looking for, just the simple strobe look on the tank/ shrouds with the yamalube, tuning fork and gytr logos only. I also want the classic clear swingarm decal (pic of his setup below) and (of course) the factory CR22 Yamaha era number font.

Any recommendations on a company that can print these logos? A few people I have contacted only do their own designs and/or dont have the ability to print other people's logos. Anyone here who owns a graphics company, feel free to PM me with a quote, I do get PMs.

|
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
1/21/2022 1:12pm
Era, Factory Effex has OEM replica graphics, SKDA, Throttle Syndicate
afinkbeiner708
Fantasy
23rd
1/21/2022 3:01pm
Contact factory effex. I was after the same thing and sent them a message since they did this kit for Reeds yz250 a couple years ago. I went with just the tank/shroud graphics, but they offered the complete setup as well.

hanzhonglboy1
1/21/2022 6:25pm
YZed250 wrote:
[img]https://transmoto.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/MAT_7229-1.jpg[/img]
damn, I almost like this design of the strobe more than the OG 2005 version

The Shop

JWACK
1/21/2022 6:55pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2022 6:56pm
Hey guys, I want to get some simple, clean 2000s era Reed/ DV934/ Ferry style graphics for my YZ250. JWACK has a bike that is similar...
Hey guys, I want to get some simple, clean 2000s era Reed/ DV934/ Ferry style graphics for my YZ250. JWACK has a bike that is similar to what I am looking for, just the simple strobe look on the tank/ shrouds with the yamalube, tuning fork and gytr logos only. I also want the classic clear swingarm decal (pic of his setup below) and (of course) the factory CR22 Yamaha era number font.

Any recommendations on a company that can print these logos? A few people I have contacted only do their own designs and/or dont have the ability to print other people's logos. Anyone here who owns a graphics company, feel free to PM me with a quote, I do get PMs.

I picked those up on eBay of all places after not finding what I wanted anywhere else for a reasonable cost. They were like 60 bucks if I remember correctly. I think I searched yz gytr or factory graphics. The decals on the fenders are OEM.

Good luck on your hunt!

I have a 22 now and I’m thinking about going with all white plastic, gold rims and the 05 style graphics in red.
hanzhonglboy1
1/21/2022 7:03pm
Hey guys, I want to get some simple, clean 2000s era Reed/ DV934/ Ferry style graphics for my YZ250. JWACK has a bike that is similar...

JWACK wrote:
I picked those up on eBay of all places after not finding what I wanted anywhere else for a reasonable cost. They were like 60 bucks...
I picked those up on eBay of all places after not finding what I wanted anywhere else for a reasonable cost. They were like 60 bucks if I remember correctly. I think I searched yz gytr or factory graphics. The decals on the fenders are OEM.

Good luck on your hunt!

I have a 22 now and I’m thinking about going with all white plastic, gold rims and the 05 style graphics in red.
I have seen you post up a pic of the monster edition. It for sure kicks ass & It will be a cool build, but not as good as the classic yz you have, that is one of the best YZs I have ever seen built, as other commenters on the build page also echo. perfect in its simplicity.

I too would like to do a white YZ build, but I would go 94-ish era purple on it. Would pair it with a yellow yz build a la hurricane Hannah and call it a day once I had all three colors they ever came with.

Post a reply to: WTB- Simple, Custom YZ 250 Graphics

The Latest