WTB-REDBULL Edition Helmet

yz25
2/13/2018 7:01am
Looking to purchase Red Bull Edition Helmet. Possibly Bell/Thor/Fox brand lid. I know they are for the Red Bull sponsor athletes. But have seen them pop up from time to time. But rare. If one can be found or located it is here!

Would even look into the idea of someone designing one. There isn't anyone in my neck of the woods capable.

Thank you.
|
2/13/2018 7:46am
yz25 wrote:
Looking to purchase Red Bull Edition Helmet. Possibly Bell/Thor/Fox brand lid. I know they are for the Red Bull sponsor athletes. But have seen them pop...
Looking to purchase Red Bull Edition Helmet. Possibly Bell/Thor/Fox brand lid. I know they are for the Red Bull sponsor athletes. But have seen them pop up from time to time. But rare. If one can be found or located it is here!

Would even look into the idea of someone designing one. There isn't anyone in my neck of the woods capable.

Thank you.
Afaik, if anyone designs one for you, they risk a lot of legal trouble. Redbull is VERY stringent on who uses their logo, and if someone charges for it, they will smash them with their legal hammer.
mattexplore
2/13/2018 8:28am
So unless you're a Red Bull athlete, wouldn't that be pretty poser-ish?
yz25
2/13/2018 9:26am
HAHA. And why would I care if someone thought I was a "Poser" if i had a RB Helmet? Been while since my elementary days... So I guess that way have thinking just never really crossed my mind. When I throw my leg over a dirtbike, I guys I'm already "poser-ish" in one fashion or another.

Carry on.
Digger29
2/13/2018 10:18am
yz25 wrote:
HAHA. And why would I care if someone thought I was a "Poser" if i had a RB Helmet? Been while since my elementary days... So...
HAHA. And why would I care if someone thought I was a "Poser" if i had a RB Helmet? Been while since my elementary days... So I guess that way have thinking just never really crossed my mind. When I throw my leg over a dirtbike, I guys I'm already "poser-ish" in one fashion or another.

Carry on.
I'm with you because I've been full on poser since probably day one :-)

The Shop

Digger29
2/13/2018 10:39am
yz25 wrote:
Looking to purchase Red Bull Edition Helmet. Possibly Bell/Thor/Fox brand lid. I know they are for the Red Bull sponsor athletes. But have seen them pop...

Thank you.
Afaik, if anyone designs one for you, they risk a lot of legal trouble. Redbull is VERY stringent on who uses their logo, and if someone...
Afaik, if anyone designs one for you, they risk a lot of legal trouble. Redbull is VERY stringent on who uses their logo, and if someone charges for it, they will smash them with their legal hammer.
You're 100% correct because the guy who painted my Red Bull helmet made the mistake of signing it and someone ran him over because he got the call from them a few wks after I started wearing it about never doing another one and they told him to tell me to stop wearing it.
yz25
2/13/2018 10:51am
I thought I remember seeing you with a RB lid Digger.. A good looking helmet for sure.

Forget the legal issues.
The bigger question Digger...... How many times were you called a "poser" while wearing the helmet? that seems to be the more important issue.. HAHA
Digger29
2/13/2018 2:39pm
yz25 wrote:
I thought I remember seeing you with a RB lid Digger.. A good looking helmet for sure. Forget the legal issues. The bigger question Digger...... How...
I thought I remember seeing you with a RB lid Digger.. A good looking helmet for sure.

Forget the legal issues.
The bigger question Digger...... How many times were you called a "poser" while wearing the helmet? that seems to be the more important issue.. HAHA
Never once, to my face that is :-) The usual comments are along the lines of who did you blow to get the helmet :-)

Post a reply to: WTB-REDBULL Edition Helmet

The Latest