WTB: PDS Trax Shock

sdfog1
Edited Date/Time 11/7/2017 7:57am
This is a bit of a long shot, but I figured it’s worth a shot. I’m looking for a WP PDS Trax shock for the latest generation of XC-W/EXC. Email carter@yorkoolmedia.com if you have one you’d like to sell or know someone who does.

Thanks!
|
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
11/6/2017 8:04pm Edited Date/Time 11/6/2017 8:09pm
I have one on my bike, but it's not for sale. They haven't been out that long, so I seriously doubt you'll find a used one for sale. I'd give Billy @ Powerband a call to buy new. His settings were VERY good on this shock, along with the last few I've bought from him. Tell him I sent you and he might charge you more... Just kidding, but mention it, it could help you out, I've spent a little bit of money with him over the years. (Shaun Langham)
Billy Edmonson (763) 241-2149

If you haven't already bought the Cone Valve forks, I'd seriously consider it. The bike will be far more balanced with the combo....

sdfog1
11/7/2017 7:56am
langhammx wrote:
I have one on my bike, but it's not for sale. They haven't been out that long, so I seriously doubt you'll find a used one...
I have one on my bike, but it's not for sale. They haven't been out that long, so I seriously doubt you'll find a used one for sale. I'd give Billy @ Powerband a call to buy new. His settings were VERY good on this shock, along with the last few I've bought from him. Tell him I sent you and he might charge you more... Just kidding, but mention it, it could help you out, I've spent a little bit of money with him over the years. (Shaun Langham)
Billy Edmonson (763) 241-2149

If you haven't already bought the Cone Valve forks, I'd seriously consider it. The bike will be far more balanced with the combo....

Yep, that’s why I know it’s a long shot! I do already have two sets of Cone Valves, just older sets. I’m getting a 300 XC-W soon and probably a 350 EXC-F after I sell my 250 SX-Fs. I’ve been racing Endurocross and Extreme Enduros and I’m looking to get away from the linkage. I ride for FC, so I might end up buying one through them.

Post a reply to: WTB: PDS Trax Shock

The Latest