WTB - KX450F Pro Circuit Triple Clamps

theDogger
Edited Date/Time 9/16/2018 5:19pm
Looking for some Pro Circuit Triple Clamps that are in good shape for a 2014 KX450F
Full Kit - Upper, Lowers and 1-1/8" bar mounts

-theDogger

|
the kid 857
9/8/2018 3:19pm
I have some mounted up to a set of 2013 sff air akit if your interested. 49mm
theDogger
9/8/2018 3:49pm Edited Date/Time 9/8/2018 3:49pm
Thanks but wont work ...running the PSF1 48mm

Plan on getting an A-Kit but have but have not found a kit in good enough condition yet

the kid 857
9/9/2018 1:06am
starchuk wrote:
I have an A kit with PC and X-trig clamps done by Graeme Brough that I will be parting with in October. Shoot me an email...
I have an A kit with PC and X-trig clamps done by Graeme Brough that I will be parting with in October. Shoot me an email if you are interested toddstarchuk@hotmail.com
Spring forks?

The Shop

theDogger
9/9/2018 8:14am Edited Date/Time 9/9/2018 8:20am
starchuk wrote:
I have an A kit with PC and X-trig clamps done by Graeme Brough that I will be parting with in October. Shoot me an email...
I have an A kit with PC and X-trig clamps done by Graeme Brough that I will be parting with in October. Shoot me an email if you are interested toddstarchuk@hotmail.com
Spring forks?
Is the A-Kit a public bought A-Kit of a Showa Factory A Kit?

Not worried about who did the valving I'll do that myself

Big big difference...I have owned several A-kit in the past. FC and PC, I have also be lucky enough to owned a Factory only Showa A-Kit that I bought from JGR, they were from Millsaps YZF that he rode during the SX season and it made the FC and PC kits feel like you were riding in an OEM old Pinto car!

The internal in the forks were way different, the problem with the A-Kits that public can buy that they are frankenstein and are not truly real A-Kit from the Showa Factory.

BV pistons are smaller as are the MV. The Dampener rods a lot smaller,(thus not moving as much oil up-into the BV chamber making them less tunable from the BV) the BV chambers are shorter as are the Springs.

(*Roll over my avatar and check the 2004 CRF450 out they have the Showa Factory A-Kit and there are some good pics of the kit*

-theDogger
the kid 857
9/9/2018 9:29am
starchuk wrote:
Spring forks?
theDogger wrote:
Is the A-Kit a public bought A-Kit of a Showa Factory A Kit? Not worried about who did the valving I'll do that myself Big big...
Is the A-Kit a public bought A-Kit of a Showa Factory A Kit?

Not worried about who did the valving I'll do that myself

Big big difference...I have owned several A-kit in the past. FC and PC, I have also be lucky enough to owned a Factory only Showa A-Kit that I bought from JGR, they were from Millsaps YZF that he rode during the SX season and it made the FC and PC kits feel like you were riding in an OEM old Pinto car!

The internal in the forks were way different, the problem with the A-Kits that public can buy that they are frankenstein and are not truly real A-Kit from the Showa Factory.

BV pistons are smaller as are the MV. The Dampener rods a lot smaller,(thus not moving as much oil up-into the BV chamber making them less tunable from the BV) the BV chambers are shorter as are the Springs.

(*Roll over my avatar and check the 2004 CRF450 out they have the Showa Factory A-Kit and there are some good pics of the kit*

-theDogger
You think you can get me hooked up with a set of forks?
starchuk
9/9/2018 10:02am
Yeah. No idea sorry. I am told that Grahame Brough is familiar with the suspension if you want to contact him. Came off of Teddy Maiers bike when he raced for Leading Edge in Canada.
theDogger
9/9/2018 2:48pm Edited Date/Time 9/9/2018 2:58pm
starchuk wrote:
Yeah. No idea sorry. I am told that Grahame Brough is familiar with the suspension if you want to contact him. Came off of Teddy Maiers...
Yeah. No idea sorry. I am told that Grahame Brough is familiar with the suspension if you want to contact him. Came off of Teddy Maiers bike when he raced for Leading Edge in Canada.
If I can see some pics of the fork caps, that should be able to be enough to tell.

Also what are the length of the spring....I am going to need .54 kg springs in the forks?

Need to make sure that they are avaib

-theDogger
theDogger
9/10/2018 7:27am
Thanks for the Pics....so those look are not a FC or PC A-Kit those are a privateer Factory Showa Kit. They are better than the FC and PC kits not the Factory Showa kit.

I believe that they have a 16mm Dampener Rod which is better than 12mm

Can you get some pics of he coatings and the lugs?

-theDogger
starchuk
9/10/2018 3:40pm
Thanks for the help. At the very least I will know what I have!

Titane
9/11/2018 2:00am
Lol this is a ProCircuit A Kit, spring version, from around 2009-10 just before the first SFF version.
I have the same, brand new.
dmm698
9/11/2018 5:01am
For those who are looking, I have the same kit I will be parting with. Shock, Ride engineering clamps, and Forks. PC just went through the forks. THey are of the same era, 12mm dampening rods. THey are a 100% upgrade over teh SFF TAC air fork I replaced with them on my 2016 kx. The lugs are stamped PC kxf, although it has showa tubes (DLC not TiN), and the same upper fork caps. Compression pistons kashima coated etc.
theDogger
9/14/2018 6:50pm
Bump! Original WTB got sidetracked
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WTB

Looking for some Pro Circuit Triple Clamps that are in good shape for a 2014 KX450F
Full Kit - Upper, Lowers and 1-1/8" bar mounts
jaredkeller96
9/14/2018 7:03pm
theDogger wrote:
Thanks for the Pics....so those look are not a FC or PC A-Kit those are a privateer Factory Showa Kit. They are better than the FC...
Thanks for the Pics....so those look are not a FC or PC A-Kit those are a privateer Factory Showa Kit. They are better than the FC and PC kits not the Factory Showa kit.

I believe that they have a 16mm Dampener Rod which is better than 12mm

Can you get some pics of he coatings and the lugs?

-theDogger
No such thing as a 16mm damp rod
theDogger
9/16/2018 11:22am
Oh yes there is. I owned and worked on them.....they are actual Factory only Showa A-kits that are given to the Factory Race teams and double the cost of the A-Kits that the public can buy.

Thus the reason that the BV is so much more tunable because there is about 4x the amount of oil displaced and pushed into the BV chamber

these are factory only Showa A-Kit from JGR they were Davi Millsaps when he rode for them on the YZF. They were used for the one season in SX. They were suppose to go to Michael Byrne but he got injured and was not racing that year. Was lucky enough to know Tim Shut and bought them direct from JGR with new CRF machined billet lugs.

I have owned PC A-Kits and FC A-Kits and they are frankenstein A-Kits and there is no comparison to the Showa Factory A-Kits.

Made Bike of the Month on VitaMX

theDogger

jaredkeller96
9/16/2018 11:50am
theDogger wrote:
Oh yes there is. I owned and worked on them.....they are actual Factory only Showa A-kits that are given to the Factory Race teams and double...
Oh yes there is. I owned and worked on them.....they are actual Factory only Showa A-kits that are given to the Factory Race teams and double the cost of the A-Kits that the public can buy.

Thus the reason that the BV is so much more tunable because there is about 4x the amount of oil displaced and pushed into the BV chamber

these are factory only Showa A-Kit from JGR they were Davi Millsaps when he rode for them on the YZF. They were used for the one season in SX. They were suppose to go to Michael Byrne but he got injured and was not racing that year. Was lucky enough to know Tim Shut and bought them direct from JGR with new CRF machined billet lugs.

I have owned PC A-Kits and FC A-Kits and they are frankenstein A-Kits and there is no comparison to the Showa Factory A-Kits.

theDogger

I’m building those forks right now actually.. I work at Jgr. Race team suspension department. The forks you have are about 15 years behind. Even new production forks are bigger. So those are 34mm base valves, 14mm rod, 25mm midspeed, 130mm pressure springs
jaredkeller96
9/16/2018 11:58am
theDogger wrote:
Oh yes there is. I owned and worked on them.....they are actual Factory only Showa A-kits that are given to the Factory Race teams and double...

theDogger

Send me a message if you ever need any parts for those. Still have a lot of it since it’s old and obselete
theDogger
9/16/2018 5:16pm Edited Date/Time 9/16/2018 5:16pm
Thanks for the offer but only used those for a season before selling them in 2013.....But still they were better than any of the PC and FC A-Kits. What ever happened to Tim?
jaredkeller96
9/16/2018 5:19pm
theDogger wrote:
Thanks for the offer but only used those for a season before selling them in 2013.....But still they were better than any of the PC and...
Thanks for the offer but only used those for a season before selling them in 2013.....But still they were better than any of the PC and FC A-Kits. What ever happened to Tim?
Tim hasn’t worked there in a while. Joey bray took that position in like 14-15 and our retail suspension is gone. So now it’s just me and Oler in the race team suspension dept. Oler is the only one that’s ever done team stuff

Post a reply to: WTB - KX450F Pro Circuit Triple Clamps

The Latest