WTB: KTM brake rotors

Related:
Create New Tag

12/12/2017 5:47 AM

Looking for a set of front and back brake rotors(discs) for a set of backup OEM rims. I put a new wheelset on my 2014 KTM 450sxf FE. And need rotors for the old rims as backups. Thanks.

|



12/12/2017 7:18 AM

I’ll have a set in 10 days. Taking my oem 17s with 13h off, putting Titanium ones in there place.

570-606-7687 text an offer

|

12/12/2017 7:11 PM

Anyone try the $47 a pair knockoffs on eBay? Just looking for a set for backup wheels in case I catch a flat at track, I can just swap a wheel. Then deal with tube at home.

|



12/13/2017 9:31 AM

Yzf916 wrote:

Anyone try the $47 a pair knockoffs on eBay? Just looking for a set for backup wheels in case I catch a flat at track, I can just swap a wheel. Then deal with tube at home.

I'd avoid those if I were you. You get what you pay for !
Paul from County Cycles always had "take off" rotors that are mostly brand new. I think I paid $150 shipped for a brand new set of '17 rotors awhile back.

|

12/13/2017 10:04 AM

Yzf916 wrote:

Anyone try the $47 a pair knockoffs on eBay? Just looking for a set for backup wheels in case I catch a flat at track, I can just swap a wheel. Then deal with tube at home.

langhammx wrote:

I'd avoid those if I were you. You get what you pay for !
Paul from County Cycles always had "take off" rotors that are mostly brand new. I think I paid $150 shipped for a brand new set of '17 rotors awhile back.

Agree on all of the above. Pro-x has reasonably priced rotors, I haven't tried them, but all of their products that I have used have been good. Also, you can get new oem from rmatvmc.com for $160 shipped.

|

12/13/2017 12:37 PM

Yzf916 wrote:

Anyone try the $47 a pair knockoffs on eBay? Just looking for a set for backup wheels in case I catch a flat at track, I can just swap a wheel. Then deal with tube at home.

SRT is the way to go. US-backed co with a retail price around $55ea.

|

KTM250SX YZ125 YZ85 PW80 ZX6 FZX700

12/13/2017 6:03 PM

Thanks to all for recommendations. Got something coming from DTR830. Great to deal with I might add.

|



12/13/2017 6:08 PM

Yzf916 wrote:

Thanks to all for recommendations. Got something coming from DTR830. Great to deal with I might add.

Agreed! Ive also done business with him. Top notch customer service

|

12/14/2017 7:09 AM

Yzf916 wrote:

Thanks to all for recommendations. Got something coming from DTR830. Great to deal with I might add.

walent215 wrote:

Agreed! Ive also done business with him. Top notch customer service

Thanks all

|