WTB: Honda CRF HPSD steering damper

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2019 4:55 PM

Looking for a damper. Let me know thanks.

|

1/7/2019 5:19 PM

I have a new 24mm take off.

|

1/7/2019 6:21 PM

KTMsc wrote:

I have a new 24mm take off.

Let me know if the OP doesn’t take it, I’m looking for one as well

|

1/7/2019 6:25 PM

KTMsc wrote:

I have a new 24mm take off.

How much?

|

1/7/2019 7:28 PM

125.00 plus 10 to ship, I also have the bracket for a 2017-2018 KTM.

|

1/7/2019 8:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2019 9:52 PM

|

1/7/2019 9:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2019 9:16 PM

rob162 wrote:

Might want to see if the OP wants it, since he posted this thread. Then give motoman103 2nd dibs on it, since he was polite enough not to step on the OP’s dick.
Basic forum etiquette or courtesy !
Just sayin’ ...... wink

|

1/7/2019 9:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2019 9:54 PM

rob162 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Might want to see if the OP wants it, since he posted this thread. Then give motoman103 2nd dibs on it, since he was polite enough not to step on the OP’s dick.
Basic forum etiquette or courtesy !
Just sayin’ ...... wink

Whoops my bad total dick move, I actually did not notice the op was wtb. Just saw a hpsd and jumped on it. I've had 2 snaked from me on here so I was pulling the trigger as fast as i could. Thanks for pointing that out Langham.
I'll delete my post if no one takes it let me know.

|

1/8/2019 6:06 AM

KTMsc wrote:

125.00 plus 10 to ship, I also have the bracket for a 2017-2018 KTM.

I’ll take it. Let me know payment info

|

1/8/2019 6:37 AM

KTMsc wrote:

125.00 plus 10 to ship, I also have the bracket for a 2017-2018 KTM.

atrdrvr7 wrote:

I’ll take it. Let me know payment info

PM sent
Thanks

|

1/8/2019 6:57 AM

KTMsc wrote:

125.00 plus 10 to ship, I also have the bracket for a 2017-2018 KTM.

atrdrvr7 wrote:

I’ll take it. Let me know payment info

KTMsc wrote:

PM sent
Thanks

I didn't get the pm. email: atrdrvr7@gmail.com or text 3864535844

|

1/8/2019 7:50 AM

Funds sent. Thanks

|

1/8/2019 8:21 AM

Sold

|

1/8/2019 10:55 AM

I've got one that I won't be using.
110 shipped. Photo
Photo

|

1/8/2019 11:01 AM

rob162 wrote:

Whoops my bad total dick move, I actually did not notice the op was wtb. Just saw a hpsd and jumped on it. I've had 2 snaked from me on here so I was pulling the trigger as fast as i could. Thanks for pointing that out Langham.
I'll delete my post if no one takes it let me know.

^^ looks like a good one Rob, go for it. Passing the football.

|

1/8/2019 11:56 AM

|

1/8/2019 12:55 PM

rob162 wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Might want to see if the OP wants it, since he posted this thread. Then give motoman103 2nd dibs on it, since he was polite enough not to step on the OP’s dick.
Basic forum etiquette or courtesy !
Just sayin’ ...... wink

rob162 wrote:

Whoops my bad total dick move, I actually did not notice the op was wtb. Just saw a hpsd and jumped on it. I've had 2 snaked from me on here so I was pulling the trigger as fast as i could. Thanks for pointing that out Langham.
I'll delete my post if no one takes it let me know.

Lol
It’s all good man.
Looks like you got one after all ! cool

|

1/8/2019 4:10 PM

rob162 wrote:

Turbo email me a-reliableresto@outlook.com

E-mail sent

|

1/9/2019 5:54 PM

Thank you and replied.

|