WTB - Gear sz 34 pants LG jersey

BSFL
Mine and my kids gear bags were stolen out of the back of my truck last week. Got kids new gear but I'm broke and need something to get me by until I can afford new a new gear set.

$50-75 budget + shipping

I would like to get pants 34, jersey lg, gloves lg, googles...

Help a brother out! Thanks!
|
mxb2
4/22/2017 1:32pm
BSFL wrote:
Mine and my kids gear bags were stolen out of the back of my truck last week. Got kids new gear but I'm broke and need...
Mine and my kids gear bags were stolen out of the back of my truck last week. Got kids new gear but I'm broke and need something to get me by until I can afford new a new gear set.

$50-75 budget + shipping

Check motorcycle closeouts,. Great leftover prices. And fyi,your home owners insurance should cover the theft,if you filed a police report. Depends on your theft coverage.
Hudweiser9
4/22/2017 1:39pm
I have a pair of Fox 360 pants in sz34. They are in good condition, red/yellow/black. Matching jersey has a few small holes, nothing major. Yours if you want them, just pay shipping. Will that work? Let me know, PM me your address.
BSFL
4/24/2017 7:56am
Hudweiser9 wrote:
I have a pair of Fox 360 pants in sz34. They are in good condition, red/yellow/black. Matching jersey has a few small holes, nothing major. Yours...
I have a pair of Fox 360 pants in sz34. They are in good condition, red/yellow/black. Matching jersey has a few small holes, nothing major. Yours if you want them, just pay shipping. Will that work? Let me know, PM me your address.
Thanks man! Sent you a message...
JBlain619
4/24/2017 11:10am
BSFL wrote:
Mine and my kids gear bags were stolen out of the back of my truck last week. Got kids new gear but I'm broke and need...

$50-75 budget + shipping

BSFL,

I have some stuff too. Send me an email or text.

(410) 925-2443
blainmx11@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Johnathon

The Shop

Hudweiser9
4/24/2017 11:27am
Hudweiser9 wrote:
I have a pair of Fox 360 pants in sz34. They are in good condition, red/yellow/black. Matching jersey has a few small holes, nothing major. Yours...
BSFL wrote:
Thanks man! Sent you a message...
No problem, glad I could help. PM sent.
BSFL
4/25/2017 9:39am
Responded to both of you.

Damn homeowners insurance is giving me the run around because they want proof of purchase for items stolen. Such a pita because I bought most of my gear from local dealers and didn't get receipts or keep them if I did. Lesson learned...
Hudweiser9
4/25/2017 12:12pm
I got your PM... as for the cost of the Fox pants & jersey, no charge. All I'm asking is to pay the shipping. I'll get the shipping quote to you ASAP.
Atkinson
4/25/2017 12:24pm
BSFL wrote:
Responded to both of you. Damn homeowners insurance is giving me the run around because they want proof of purchase for items stolen. Such a pita...
Responded to both of you.

Damn homeowners insurance is giving me the run around because they want proof of purchase for items stolen. Such a pita because I bought most of my gear from local dealers and didn't get receipts or keep them if I did. Lesson learned...
I don't know if this will help at all, but go to the dealer you purchased the gear from and have them reprint the invoices for you. If they use Lightspeed, which most dealers do, then they should be able to pull it up pretty easily if they ran it under your name.
4/25/2017 3:47pm
BSFL wrote:

$50-75 budget + shipping

arlinton powersports has one industries gear sets at $50

Post a reply to: WTB - Gear sz 34 pants LG jersey

The Latest