WTB Frame guard KX 125 2004

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2020 2:43 AM

Im interested in buying frame guards to KX125 2004,
Carbon fibre only smile

Regards

/Christopher

|

1/24/2020 5:55 PM

Spencerlee28@yahoo.com.. I have a new set thats never been used..

|

@stayactive #ActiveLife #CP81

3/13/2020 7:32 AM

I think Light Speed still has them. I bought a set from them last year

https://www.lightspeedcarbon.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=034%2D00203

|

3/25/2020 12:55 AM

Stayactive28 wrote:

Spencerlee28@yahoo.com.. I have a new set thats never been used..

He dosent respond to my emails sad

|

3/25/2020 12:56 AM

Anaxdlere wrote:

I think Light Speed still has them. I bought a set from them last year

https://www.lightspeedcarbon.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=034%2D00203

Ive ordered from there, 3-4 weeks before arriving before Corona...

|

3/25/2020 10:03 AM

Would you be interested in 3d printed plastic guards? I plan on making some for my 04 kx 125 and could sell you a set.

|

3/25/2020 9:25 PM

Stayactive28 wrote:

Spencerlee28@yahoo.com.. I have a new set thats never been used..

Wangstedt wrote:

He dosent respond to my emails sad

I emailed you back about them awhile ago

|

@stayactive #ActiveLife #CP81

3/25/2020 11:52 PM

Stayactive28 wrote:

Spencerlee28@yahoo.com.. I have a new set thats never been used..

Wangstedt wrote:

He dosent respond to my emails sad

Stayactive28 wrote:

I emailed you back about them awhile ago

Ill send you a new mail. smile

|

3/25/2020 11:53 PM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Would you be interested in 3d printed plastic guards? I plan on making some for my 04 kx 125 and could sell you a set.

No thanks, smile But would be interested in seeing them for I might change in the future.

Regards

/ Christopher

|