WTB Fox Instinct Strap

Jardo
Fantasy
2053rd
I am looking for a black lowest strap for Fox Instinct.

At this point I'll take any color though.

Not looking for a hand out, I'll pay!

Thanks!
|
Jardo
Fantasy
2053rd
8/31/2021 6:40am
$25 and I'll pay shipping.. any color strap..

Someone has to have an old retired set of instincts laying around..
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
9/1/2021 4:29pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2021 4:29pm
Call Fox. I bought a very unique moon Grey color pair of boots and had a buckle hinge get ripped off the side of a boot in a first turn crash.

In 3 minutes over the phone, they took my name/address/parts needed and shipped me a bag full of replacement parts for free. I was extremely pleased with their willingness to answer the phone and talk, let alone their customer support approach of shipping free parts to me.

The Shop

Jardo
Fantasy
2053rd
9/2/2021 6:08am
MxKing809 wrote:
Call Fox. I bought a very unique moon Grey color pair of boots and had a buckle hinge get ripped off the side of a boot...
Call Fox. I bought a very unique moon Grey color pair of boots and had a buckle hinge get ripped off the side of a boot in a first turn crash.

In 3 minutes over the phone, they took my name/address/parts needed and shipped me a bag full of replacement parts for free. I was extremely pleased with their willingness to answer the phone and talk, let alone their customer support approach of shipping free parts to me.
Yeah, I've been emailing with them, they've been great. But it seems COVID shortages (and people seem to be riding more) have caused a instinct strap shortage. Thanks for the info.

Post a reply to: WTB Fox Instinct Strap

The Latest