Looking for Factory parts RM

Related:
Create New Tag

10/21/2020 3:00 AM

Hi
Looking for all factory parts to RM 250 99-00 any help appreciated.

Building a Winfield suzuki

|

11/2/2020 10:14 AM

Looking for factory triple tree or top clamp to Rm 250 95-00

|

11/2/2020 10:52 AM

I have a factory kyb shock. And factory magnesium bar mounts. Photo

|

11/2/2020 10:56 AM

Factory Dick wrote:

I have a factory kyb shock. And factory magnesium bar mounts. Photo

Got any pictures of the magnesium bar mounts?
Mail me at puh507@hotmail.com

|

11/2/2020 11:34 AM

Ok just emailed you

|

11/2/2020 7:39 PM

I have a billet Hinson power valve cover. 250$ shipped. Last new one in existence

|

11/2/2020 7:41 PM

Photo
|

11/4/2020 4:53 AM

May trade with parts.

|

11/4/2020 2:21 PM

FJ993 wrote:

Hi
Looking for all factory parts to RM 250 99-00 any help appreciated.

Building a Winfield suzuki

I have a brand new Works clutch perch complete with Works/ Billet lever and 2-piece rubber boot/ Titanium bolts. $250

I can Email pics, if interested.

|

11/4/2020 8:48 PM

langhammx wrote:

I have a brand new Works clutch perch complete with Works/ Billet lever and 2-piece rubber boot/ Titanium bolts. $250

I can Email pics, if interested.

Yeah please mail me at puh507@hotmail.com

|

11/4/2020 8:51 PM

FJ993 wrote:

Hi
Looking for all factory parts to RM 250 99-00 any help appreciated.

Building a Winfield suzuki

langhammx wrote:

I have a brand new Works clutch perch complete with Works/ Billet lever and 2-piece rubber boot/ Titanium bolts. $250

I can Email pics, if interested.

Damn, I paid more than that for a PC perch a couple months back lol. Good deal

|

11/5/2020 11:33 PM

Need a aluminium gas tank, magnesium engine covers, carbon fiber frame guards, brake discs, magnesium hubs, works swingarm and more.

|

11/15/2020 11:30 PM

Still looking

|

11/16/2020 12:53 PM

I have a factory Suzuki aluminum tank for an 89-91 RM-125. I bought this for a 92 project but the US frames in 92 are different and it does not fit.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

11/16/2020 10:12 PM

|

11/26/2020 4:34 AM

Need help finding a Aluminium gas tank to Rm 250 96-00 or 01-

|

11/26/2020 9:43 AM

I have a works rear brake pedal that should fit RM models. It’s a JGR RMZ450 unit

|

11/27/2020 5:10 AM

Ryan625 wrote:

I have a works rear brake pedal that should fit RM models. It’s a JGR RMZ450 unit

Got any pictures? Mail me puh507@hotmail.com

|