WTB Dunlop Tire Decals

Hypersmash
Edited Date/Time 9/23/2021 4:57pm
Looking for the good Dunlop tire stickers in yellow. Still looking if anyone has any. Thanks

|
Rickyisms
1/21/2021 8:14am
I have 3 stickers I’ll get rid of! Can’t find the fourth anywhere.
Hypersmash
1/21/2021 9:26am
I will take them PM sent. Still looking for more. I have 3 bikes I wan to do.

The Shop

Hypersmash
2/7/2021 6:47pm
Hey guys, I am still looking for more stickers. Please PM if you have any.
chuckdavies
2/8/2021 2:33am
I need a couple of sets for 2 upcoming restoration builds too...
Hypersmash
2/8/2021 7:14am
Hey guys, I am trying to buy stickers. Not selling them. WTB is Wanting to Buy.
Rickyisms
2/8/2021 8:04am
Hey Steve, just wanted to check in to make sure you got the ones I sent you?
Hypersmash
2/10/2021 12:32am
Rickyisms wrote:
Hey Steve, just wanted to check in to make sure you got the ones I sent you?
Hey man I did and they are great. Thank you
Jardo
Fantasy
2080th
2/12/2021 10:29am
I want these so bad but how much are people paying for these things?
Jardo
Fantasy
2080th
2/12/2021 10:32am
My other thought is, I have a vinyl cutter. What kind of material sticks to tires?!
Hypersmash
2/12/2021 11:05am
Jardo wrote:
My other thought is, I have a vinyl cutter. What kind of material sticks to tires?!
They look like stickers but the feel like a rubber paint when they go on the tires.
418 Ranch
2/12/2021 12:26pm
The Dunlop decals are literally raw adhesive with yellow ink. That is why they rub off easily with a finger. As for having a plotter and cutting your own, regular vinyl will not work. You would need to find a roll of polyurethane film that is printable. Once printed and cut, you would need transfer tape to get the decal to a very clean tire surface, stick the decal, and heat them at 180 degrees F. Those are what the Pirelli tire decals are made of.

As for Dunlop tire decals, I have 100 pieces, or 25 sets. $10 per decal, thanks!
tom_202
2/12/2021 12:39pm
418 Ranch wrote:
The Dunlop decals are literally raw adhesive with yellow ink. That is why they rub off easily with a finger. As for having a plotter and...
The Dunlop decals are literally raw adhesive with yellow ink. That is why they rub off easily with a finger. As for having a plotter and cutting your own, regular vinyl will not work. You would need to find a roll of polyurethane film that is printable. Once printed and cut, you would need transfer tape to get the decal to a very clean tire surface, stick the decal, and heat them at 180 degrees F. Those are what the Pirelli tire decals are made of.

As for Dunlop tire decals, I have 100 pieces, or 25 sets. $10 per decal, thanks!
I have genuine Dunlop tyre stickers. They are super easy to apply and last quite a while if you don’t blast them off when you wash your bike. I’ve been running some for 10 hours on some practice wheels still going strong. The stickers have well outlasted the tyres.
418 Ranch
2/12/2021 1:22pm
418 Ranch wrote:
The Dunlop decals are literally raw adhesive with yellow ink. That is why they rub off easily with a finger. As for having a plotter and...

tom_202 wrote:
I have genuine Dunlop tyre stickers. They are super easy to apply and last quite a while if you don’t blast them off when you wash...
I have genuine Dunlop tyre stickers. They are super easy to apply and last quite a while if you don’t blast them off when you wash your bike. I’ve been running some for 10 hours on some practice wheels still going strong. The stickers have well outlasted the tyres.
That is awesome for sure. The key is to not blast them like you mentioned with a pressure washer. Over time, all tire decals will get stained looking too due to chemicals that leach from the tires themselves. Tire decals are cool regardless though!
2/12/2021 2:27pm
You can get them at the Dunlop semi at Supercross or the nationals

B Lenny
2/12/2021 6:22pm
How much?...I'll take 20..
B Lenny
2/12/2021 6:34pm
Jardo wrote:
Hypersmash wrote:
They look like stickers but the feel like a rubber paint when they go on the tires.
They were giving them out at the Dunlop tent at the SX last year..I scooped 12...
Meister
2/13/2021 6:51am
Anyone got an extra set to sell?
HondaRC120F
2/13/2021 7:51pm
418 Ranch wrote:

Are these the authentic Dunlop tyre decals? Do you still have a few sets I could buy?
418 Ranch
2/13/2021 8:48pm
418 Ranch wrote:

Are these the authentic Dunlop tyre decals? Do you still have a few sets I could buy?
They are the true real deal. I have many sets left, yes. Thanks.
Meister
2/13/2021 8:58pm
418, I see youre from nc.. where should I go next weekend? Ohio guy here and now that hunting's over with, I'm over the snow and looking to break in my WE.. maybe we end up at the same spot and I grab some of these stickers? Lol
418 Ranch
2/13/2021 9:12pm
Meister wrote:
418, I see youre from nc.. where should I go next weekend? Ohio guy here and now that hunting's over with, I'm over the snow and...
418, I see youre from nc.. where should I go next weekend? Ohio guy here and now that hunting's over with, I'm over the snow and looking to break in my WE.. maybe we end up at the same spot and I grab some of these stickers? Lol
Meister, it would be hard to beat ClubMX right now. Club is 40 minutes from me here, and Ben Graves keeps it ready to go. They have a solid public practice track, and an additional public sand track for super wet conditions. I will say that we are getting a lot of rain throughout this coming week, so next weekend anywhere in NC will be questionable. Club is just south of the NC border in South Carolina, and it only gets sandier further south and safer for wet conditions.

I am actually going on vacation next weekend for the first time in a year with my family, so I will not be around. I have the Dunlop tire decals at my shop, and you are more than welcome to stop in and grab some regardless of me there or not. Looks like you may have a Suzuki also, and I have a ton of Suzuki parts too if you need anything else besides tire decals. Thanks.
HondaRC120F
2/13/2021 9:22pm
418 Ranch wrote:

418 Ranch wrote:
They are the true real deal. I have many sets left, yes. Thanks.
How can i get ahold of you to send some info. I’m looking to buy 3-4 sets

Post a reply to: WTB Dunlop Tire Decals

The Latest