WTB: Crf150R parts

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2018 8:55 PM

I have an 07 project that needs alot of attention. If you have any spare oem or aftermarket parts laying around hit me up please. Thx,Chris. s.walent1@verizon.net

|

7/30/2018 5:22 PM

I have a used OEM front fender if you need it? Just pay postage. Also the No-Toil super flow kits for that bike are cheap and good quality. Do yourself a favor and get an adjustable accelerator pump or AP mod it and tune the circuit. I built two of them there kinda tricky to get the jetting 100%

|

7/30/2018 5:32 PM

Hondas4Life3 wrote:

I have a used OEM front fender if you need it? Just pay postage. Also the No-Toil super flow kits for that bike are cheap and ...more

thx bud...appreciate it...I have a new front fender to put on...I could use some motor parts,piston,valves, etc....maybe wheels, rotors, rad braces.

|

7/30/2018 6:54 PM

I have a ton of stuff I just parted an 08 big wheel out. What exactly are you looking for? Its all going on ebay but I would sell whatever you needed off there. It would be less work for me then anyways.

|

7/30/2018 7:58 PM

Jterry wrote:

I have a ton of stuff I just parted an 08 big wheel out. What exactly are you looking for? Its all going on ebay but I would ...more

any aftermarket stuff like wheels, rad braces, clamps, piston,valves etc?

|

7/31/2018 7:30 PM

I only have stock big wheels, aftermarket radiators, vertex piston but its used. I have a complete head that has xceldyne valves, springs and Ti retainers with a Pro X camshaft.

|

7/31/2018 9:34 PM

Jterry wrote:

I only have stock big wheels, aftermarket radiators, vertex piston but its used. I have a complete head that has xceldyne ...more

price for head and radiators? pics? 760-608-1688

|