WTB CRF 48mm Showa forks

Related:
Create New Tag

3/11/2018 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2018 8:41 PM

Lookin for 2010 to 14 showa crf 250r forks cash in hand please and thanks dudes!

|

3/11/2018 8:54 PM

80sixed wrote:

Lookin for 2010 to 14 showa crf 250r forks cash in hand please and thanks dudes!

i believe i know someone who has a set i will check with them tomorrow

|

3/11/2018 9:05 PM

Dude that would be awesome. !!!!

|

3/11/2018 11:55 PM

I have a set of ‘14 KX-F 250 SHOWA forks in mint condition

|

3/12/2018 9:48 AM

80sixed wrote:

Dude that would be awesome. !!!!

What’s ur email my buddy sent me over some photos for you to look at them

|

3/12/2018 10:04 AM

80sixed wrote:

Dude that would be awesome. !!!!

Money wrote:

What’s ur email my buddy sent me over some photos for you to look at them

Brandonhatch327@gmail.com

|

3/12/2018 1:06 PM

80sixed wrote:

Dude that would be awesome. !!!!

Money wrote:

What’s ur email my buddy sent me over some photos for you to look at them

Email sent

|

3/12/2018 3:20 PM

I’ll take them can u email me his contact info thanks ?

|