WTB Adam Enticknap jersey

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2017 6:27 PM

I posted this up a while back and had some people try to help, but nothing ever came though.

My kid is 9 and he loves the 7deucedeuce, by far his favorite rider. I'd pay for a jersey to give him for Christmas. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with, please let me know.

I've tried hitting Adam up on social media and never got a response. I'm sure he gets flooded with request.

Thanks

|

11/12/2017 6:07 PM

Still on the hunt

|

11/12/2017 6:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/12/2017 6:16 PM

Try and reach out to Steve Mathes at pulpmx and see if he can help you out, twitter email or whatever. He's pretty close with deuce deuce.

You can also try and call in on the pulpmx show Monday nights 9ET, 6PT and try there. 7025867857 is their number to call in. Best of luck.

|

11/13/2017 4:40 PM

Braaaphole wrote:

Still on the hunt

Shoot me a PM, may be able to help get you connected with Adam

|

11/22/2017 7:59 PM

Still on the hunt. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with, please let me know. I've reached out to every person imaginable including Adam with no luck. I've searched to the far ends of the internet hoping to find one for sale and nothing.

|

11/23/2017 3:27 PM

Go to a Supercross... catch the guy pre-race, offer Some $$ to help with costs as a trade. Has worked for my buddy very well. Just get down there quick after the race. Like miss the last few laps if it’s a runaway... good luck!

|

11/24/2017 5:47 PM

Send me your info and I'll let Adam know that someone is looking to get his kid a signed jersey for Xmas. Would a jersey from last year be cool?!

|

11/24/2017 6:30 PM

Grenade776 wrote:

Send me your info and I'll let Adam know that someone is looking to get his kid a signed jersey for Xmas. Would a jersey from last year be cool?!

Sent you a message. Thanks

|

11/25/2017 2:40 AM

Still insanely baffled that he hasn’t gotten back to you. I’ve texted him your post and everything. I use to work with him back in 15 and he would hook little kids up and do whatever to make their day.

|

IG @jaredkeller96

11/25/2017 7:54 AM

jaredkeller96 wrote:

Still insanely baffled that he hasn’t gotten back to you. I’ve texted him your post and everything. I use to work with him back in 15 and he would hook little kids up and do whatever to make their day.

He's probably been pretty busy. He sent me a message on IG and just said hey then never replied. Maybe I pissed him off, I know a few people have reached out to him trying to help me.

|

11/27/2017 8:12 AM

Braaaphole wrote:

I posted this up a while back and had some people try to help, but nothing ever came though.

My kid is 9 and he loves the 7deucedeuce, by far his favorite rider. I'd pay for a jersey to give him for Christmas. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with, please let me know.

I've tried hitting Adam up on social media and never got a response. I'm sure he gets flooded with request.

Thanks

Send me DM with all of your info. Might be able to get you a 723 jersey

|