WTB: 6D HELMET

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2020 6:32 AM

Anyone got the hookups with 6d I’m in the market for a new helmet
Size med

|

5/11/2020 9:05 AM

is there a certain color way you're looking for?

|

5/11/2020 9:12 AM

zachwild101 wrote:

Anyone got the hookups with 6d I’m in the market for a new helmet
Size med

Did you try it on? I have always been medium and recently went shopping. The small was perfect for me. Just throwing it out there

|

5/11/2020 9:21 AM

SBO wrote:

is there a certain color way you're looking for?

I’m open to colors

|

5/11/2020 9:22 AM

zachwild101 wrote:

Anyone got the hookups with 6d I’m in the market for a new helmet
Size med

Solidkm wrote:

Did you try it on? I have always been medium and recently went shopping. The small was perfect for me. Just throwing it out there

Wow really? No i have not, just due to the fact no one in my town Stocks 6d

|

5/11/2020 9:26 AM

zachwild101 wrote:

Anyone got the hookups with 6d I’m in the market for a new helmet
Size med

Solidkm wrote:

Did you try it on? I have always been medium and recently went shopping. The small was perfect for me. Just throwing it out there

zachwild101 wrote:

Wow really? No i have not, just due to the fact no one in my town Stocks 6d

I have a M TLD that ive had for years. I was shopping for either the fly formula or 6d. Fly formula was great in M. And the 6d was equally great in S for me. On my head I couldn’t tell the M fly from the S 6d.

Rocky mtn will Return it for free if you need a size change

|

5/11/2020 10:25 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2020 10:27 AM

|

Do It In The Dirt!

5/11/2020 10:49 AM

6d is having a sale until 5/31. Check their site and motosport, Rocky Mountain etc.

|

5/11/2020 9:47 PM

|

5/11/2020 9:47 PM

I have a new never worn at2. $400
Will send pic tomorrow

|

5/12/2020 6:14 AM

Rick179 wrote:

I have a new never worn at2. $400
Will send pic tomorrow

520-289-5544 thanks

|

5/12/2020 11:01 PM

Shoot me an email. I’ll get you the best deal on a new one guaranteed. Kennyfreemoney@gmail

|

5/13/2020 10:16 AM

Kennyfreemoney wrote:

Shoot me an email. I’ll get you the best deal on a new one guaranteed. Kennyfreemoney@gmail

i sent you an email. let me know if you didnt get it, if not you can always text me 520-289-5544 i see your in az too. im in tucson so only an hour and half from you

|