WTB KX450F kyb aos forks

mreed055
Edited Date/Time 6/28/2019 10:26am
Hey all, looking for a set of kx450f kyb spring forks for my bike to replace the showa TAC.

bakersfield, ca location
|
DJV804
7/21/2019 7:43am
I know your post says KYB, but I have a set of Showa Spring(not SFF) for sale. Comes with clamps and valved by Race Tech for a 160lb A rider. Make a reasonable offer if your interested. I can send pics if you'd like.
planter
7/23/2019 3:18pm
I have a set off a 2012 KX450 that I purchased from a member here. They are in perfect condition and look like they were at best used for one ride, with one small/nick scratch on one of the lower lugs. The condition of the forks is really hard to comprehend, and I was pleasantly surprised when I received them. I purchased them when I was having trouble coming to terms with the OEM PS1 fork, but after a revalve from Factory Connections, I came to better terms with the air fork. I contemplated trying the AOSSS "just to see" but just have not yet.

I paid $900 + shipping and fees and would sell for same if you were really interested. I would not sell them for less and continue to be tempted by install them. Factory Connections has told me that if I went that route that I would be happier overall. However, the forks have been sitting in a box in my basement for a year, so clearly I am not yet motivated enough.

I can get photos if your serious.

Phil.

Post a reply to: WTB KX450F kyb aos forks

The Latest