WTB - 06 RM250 parts

I'm specifically looking for an airbox. (not the boot) My current stock one is cracked and thought I'd see if anyone has one sitting around that they want to get rid of and maybe someone has a set of aftermarket triple clamps?

Or if you have any other parts you'd be willing to get rid of.

Let me know what you got!
|
berge
8/15/2017 7:54am
I have some RM250 parts, That I'm willing to let go.. what is your location?
kwenske321
8/15/2017 9:29am
I'm specifically looking for an airbox. (not the boot) My current stock one is cracked and thought I'd see if anyone has one sitting around that...
I'm specifically looking for an airbox. (not the boot) My current stock one is cracked and thought I'd see if anyone has one sitting around that they want to get rid of and maybe someone has a set of aftermarket triple clamps?

Or if you have any other parts you'd be willing to get rid of.

Let me know what you got!
I have a air box in pretty good condition that I will let go for $150 shipped.
Jbulz
Fantasy
4086th
8/15/2017 10:08am Edited Date/Time 8/15/2017 10:13am
I have a used Hinson clutch assembly that is in good condition for sale. Some other various pieces as well.
Boyesen clutch cover
Boyesen Ignition cover
PC Platinum pipe that is in okay shape. Has a dent below the welded on PC tag.
Factory Connection 0.45 kg/mm fork springs (I believe this is for approx 180 lb rider)
Works connection oil filler plug - blue anodized
Works connection rear caliper guard
Fasstco rear brake lever adjustable spring kit
Wycked31
8/16/2017 7:01am
What do you want for the Boyesen engine covers? Will they fit the 03?

The Shop

Jbulz
Fantasy
4086th
8/16/2017 1:03pm
Wycked31 wrote:
What do you want for the Boyesen engine covers? Will they fit the 03?
They'll fit an 03. The ignition cover is in rougher shape, The clutch cover is in great shape with just some mild boot wear. Make me an offer. You can see my pics on eBay.

ign cover: http://www.ebay.com/itm/202021476890?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=…

clutch cover: http://www.ebay.com/itm/202021477200?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=…
Turbojez
8/16/2017 4:10pm
Jbulz wrote:
I have a used Hinson clutch assembly that is in good condition for sale. Some other various pieces as well. Boyesen clutch cover Boyesen Ignition cover...
I have a used Hinson clutch assembly that is in good condition for sale. Some other various pieces as well.
Boyesen clutch cover
Boyesen Ignition cover
PC Platinum pipe that is in okay shape. Has a dent below the welded on PC tag.
Factory Connection 0.45 kg/mm fork springs (I believe this is for approx 180 lb rider)
Works connection oil filler plug - blue anodized
Works connection rear caliper guard
Fasstco rear brake lever adjustable spring kit
Hey mate, how much for a hinson clutch?
Jbulz
Fantasy
4086th
8/17/2017 9:48am
Turbojez wrote:
Hey mate, how much for a hinson clutch?
pm'd
8/17/2017 2:44pm
Sorry I didn't see these replies until now.

@ berge – I'm located in St. Louis, MO

noantsinmypants at gmail dot com

@ Jbulz – Can you shoot me info/pics on the Fasst Co spring and the works connection caliper guard? I have actually already purchased Boyseen covers for my build. (Yours are priced right to sell. If I hadn't already purchased/installed mine I'd be interested.)

If the other gent isn't interested in the Hinson clutch, shoot me an email and we can discuss that further.

@ kwenske321 – Can you send me pictures?

kwenske321
8/17/2017 9:29pm
Sorry I didn't see these replies until now. @ [b]berge[/b] – I'm located in St. Louis, MO noantsinmypants at gmail dot com @ [b]Jbulz[/b] – Can...

@ Jbulz – Can you shoot me info/pics on the Fasst Co spring and the works connection caliper guard? I have actually already purchased Boyseen covers for my build. (Yours are priced right to sell. If I hadn't already purchased/installed mine I'd be interested.)

If the other gent isn't interested in the Hinson clutch, shoot me an email and we can discuss that further.

Send me your email for pictures.
Jbulz
Fantasy
4086th
8/21/2017 8:48am
Sorry I didn't see these replies until now. @ [b]berge[/b] – I'm located in St. Louis, MO noantsinmypants at gmail dot com @ [b]Jbulz[/b] – Can...

Sorry for the slow response

Here is the Fassco brake spring kit: http://www.ebay.com/itm/202021475650?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=…

Works connection brake guard: http://www.ebay.com/itm/202021476080?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=…

Here is the Hinson clutch: http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/For-Sale-Bazaar,26/Hinson-Clutch-Basket-H…

Make me an offer if interested. I'd prefer to keep the clutch together.

Thanks
8/22/2017 12:06pm
I will pass on these items, but I appreciate you providing the information. The clutch is tempting, but I've got a few other things I need to get before I go into the motor.

Post a reply to: WTB - 06 RM250 parts

The Latest