WTB: 06 KX250 airbox

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2017 4:18 AM

Not sure if these exist anymore. Anyone have one laying around in good shape?

|

11/2/2017 8:11 AM

RoostBuckets wrote:

Not sure if these exist anymore. Anyone have one laying around in good shape?

Kawasaki still sells OEM replacement parts for them. I had trouble finding one in good condition so I bought a new box, seal, and metal ring (mine wasn't strait)

|

11/2/2017 9:17 AM

RoostBuckets wrote:

Not sure if these exist anymore. Anyone have one laying around in good shape?

Hondas4Life3 wrote:

Kawasaki still sells OEM replacement parts for them. I had trouble finding one in good condition so I bought a new box, seal, and metal ring (mine wasn't strait)

How much they wack you for one of them horsepower feeders?

|

11/2/2017 11:23 AM

RoostBuckets wrote:

How much they wack you for one of them horsepower feeders?

The box was $115 the seal $20 and the ring $16. All through rocky mountain.

|

11/2/2017 11:51 AM

I need to source one of these too....

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....