WTB : 09+ KX Rear Hub

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2017 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2017 8:20 PM

Need a big bike rear hub from any 09+ Kawasaki. Prefer it to be silver.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

10/22/2017 9:29 PM

Take a look at the part numbers on rocky, I think I see a hub but it's listed as rear drum. Or a full tusk kit cheap

|

10/23/2017 7:18 AM

I have an OEM hub off a 2006 KX250 I could part with.

|

10/23/2017 8:58 AM

Markopolo400 wrote:

I have an OEM hub off a 2006 KX250 I could part with.

Pics? What do you want for it?

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

10/23/2017 9:00 AM

DTR830 wrote:

Take a look at the part numbers on rocky, I think I see a hub but it's listed as rear drum. Or a full tusk kit cheap

Kawi does call it a rear drum for some reason. I am looking for a stock one, for my 125 wheelset. The tusk ones will not fit my color scheme haha

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

10/24/2017 7:03 PM

Bump

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

10/25/2017 8:37 AM

Bob - sorry I forgot I posted in here, I shot you a Vital PM about the 06 KX hub.

|

10/25/2017 9:52 AM

BobPA wrote:

Bump

Wow you created your account on halloween. Spooky.

|

10/25/2017 7:04 PM

Markopolo400 wrote:

Bob - sorry I forgot I posted in here, I shot you a Vital PM about the 06 KX hub.

Could you shoot me an e-mail bob@hlpowersports.com

Thanks

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

10/26/2017 8:18 AM

Email Sent

|

10/30/2017 12:42 PM

bumper

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

11/6/2017 9:32 AM

Top

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

11/12/2017 3:02 PM

Some has to have one

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

11/17/2017 9:33 AM

This is getting depressing. Not even any one Ebay....

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....