WP cone valve small axle forks.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2017 7:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/18/2017 10:28 AM

These were custom built for me this year. I wanted the silver upper tubes because I don't like how crappy the newer black tubes look after one season of racing. They have 15hrs on them and are in mint condition. They were just serviced and not a minute on them. They've got all the internal updates that the new black cone valves have. I bought a set of rainbow colored titanium coated lower sliders for them from Total Control racing. I also had the red seal cups installed on them instead of the black ones that come on them to give them the factory KTM look. They've got 4.8 springs in them and are set up for MX. If you want a pr of cone valves that nobody else will have then these are ones. I left them with Powerband Racing at the Racer X Event in Maine yesterday. I'm fairly certain that I can have them set up for whoever buys them. $3200. Don't message me on here because I never seem to get them for some reason. Text Mike at 508 243 1232.
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

9/18/2017 12:58 PM

*Sold* thanks for looking. I'll be listing another pr shortly. They're the black 2017 units.

|