WANTED: PW50 in NJ

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2018 7:21 AM

There's supposedly a million PW50s out there and a most are left over from being outgrown and sitting. I just don't know anyone local with one at the moment.

Anyone got one laying around in NJ that wants to sell it? Year is irrelevant as long as its in working condition or doesn't need too much to get running.

|

I can do anything, I'm an expert.
MotoTribology.com - Motorcycle Lubrication Education

7/27/2018 9:04 AM

Check D6 sports and ecea forums more locals there

|

shit sterrin' for fun...

7/27/2018 9:56 AM

Yeah, I've got my father checking the ECEA for me. I'm sure that'll turn up something, but I figured it couldn't hurt to check here too. Thanks.

|

7/27/2018 7:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2018 7:27 PM

I am in Jersey and was thinking of posting the same thing for the same reason. I see them pop up on Craigslist but disappear pretty quickly. Good luck with your search.

|

7/30/2018 8:08 AM

DPR250R wrote:

I am in Jersey and was thinking of posting the same thing for the same reason. I see them pop up on Craigslist but disappear pretty quickly. Good luck with your search.

Thanks, My 4 year old if finally ready and his younger brother is right behind him, so I'm gonna need something more than the little electric scoot to keep them going pretty soon.

|

7/30/2018 11:10 AM

|

7/31/2018 6:27 AM

MotoTribology wrote:

Thanks, My 4 year old if finally ready and his younger brother is right behind him, so I'm gonna need something more than the little electric scoot to keep them going pretty soon.

Have you checked out the OSET? I just scooped one up for my 2 year old. They’re awesome!

|

7/31/2018 6:36 AM

Justin345 wrote:

Have you checked out the OSET? I just scooped one up for my 2 year old. They’re awesome!

I might end up going that route. My father does trials and there's a bunch of Ossets for sale in his circle. I know they're good, but I do kinda want them to learn on a gas bike. I think it would do the boys good to get the feel of that. We'll see though.

|