WANTED: KX65 Pro Circuit Clamps

Klxracer#2
Hey guys I am searching for a set of pro circuit kx65 triple clamps that were designed for the marzocchi forks. Please message me or text me if you have a set.

330-988-0663
ohio

|
Braaaphole
3/1/2017 8:06pm
Good luck finding those. You're better off contacting Buds racing to see if they will sell the clamps for their kit.
swodown348
3/1/2017 9:22pm
Just curious, but is there a difference between the standard upper and lower clamps PC made versus the marzocchi ones?
Klxracer#2
3/6/2017 7:09am
swodown348 wrote:
Just curious, but is there a difference between the standard upper and lower clamps PC made versus the marzocchi ones?
that im not positive, I was just told that pro circuit didn't really offer these to the public but were used for chase bell when he raced 65s
swodown348
3/6/2017 10:01am
swodown348 wrote:
Klxracer#2 wrote:
that im not positive, I was just told that pro circuit didn't really offer these to the public but were used for chase bell when he...
that im not positive, I was just told that pro circuit didn't really offer these to the public but were used for chase bell when he raced 65s
Okay, thanks. I have a full set of PC clamps for a KX65 sitting in a cabinet, but didn't know if there was a difference in size.

The Shop

mjr119
3/6/2017 10:53am
swodown348 wrote:
Okay, thanks. I have a full set of PC clamps for a KX65 sitting in a cabinet, but didn't know if there was a difference in...
Okay, thanks. I have a full set of PC clamps for a KX65 sitting in a cabinet, but didn't know if there was a difference in size.
Well are the clamps for stock forks? If so, they will not work, as Marzocchi's are inverted.
8/7/2017 6:08pm
swodown348 wrote:
Klxracer#2 wrote:
that im not positive, I was just told that pro circuit didn't really offer these to the public but were used for chase bell when he...
swodown348 wrote:
Okay, thanks. I have a full set of PC clamps for a KX65 sitting in a cabinet, but didn't know if there was a difference in...
swodown -- I sent you a PM as well. Do you still have the PC clamps? I am looking for a set for a KX 65. My son just started riding 65's and it has been recommended to me to get a set.

Thanks!

Jason

Post a reply to: WANTED: KX65 Pro Circuit Clamps

The Latest