WANTED: Jeff Emig Jerseys

Edited Date/Time 8/6/2019 6:19pm
Hey all,

I'm looking for Jeff Emig jerseys, preferably Shift ones so from 1997-2000. Even if they're not in that time frame I'd love to see what you have, and even if you don't want to let it go I'd still love to see what you have!

These are the 4 I currently have:

The Holy Grail... the all black jersey he wore in the dead of summer 1997

The iconic green jersey he wore also in 1997

His final professional AMA race, Vegas 1999

Post retirement #47 kit, 2011

|
buglioni
8/26/2018 4:43am
Hey all, I'm looking for Jeff Emig jerseys, preferably Shift ones so from 1997-2000. Even if they're not in that time frame I'd love to see...
Hey all,

I'm looking for Jeff Emig jerseys, preferably Shift ones so from 1997-2000. Even if they're not in that time frame I'd love to see what you have, and even if you don't want to let it go I'd still love to see what you have!

These are the 4 I currently have:

The Holy Grail... the all black jersey he wore in the dead of summer 1997

The iconic green jersey he wore also in 1997

His final professional AMA race, Vegas 1999

Post retirement #47 kit, 2011

RyanLester761
9/5/2018 10:11am
I would love to buy the black 96/97 ? Shift jersey if anyone has one to sell. Nice collection so far!
9/5/2018 10:23am
I would love to buy the black 96/97 ? Shift jersey if anyone has one to sell. Nice collection so far!
Thank you! I just have the 1 and was one of 3 total that I found in all the months i searched for it. The one I have, one that a guy was asking $5000 because he really didn't want to sell (don't blame him) and knew I wouldn't pay, and the one Emig himself has still. That's it.

The Shop

9/5/2018 11:17am
Thank you! I just have the 1 and was one of 3 total that I found in all the months i searched for it. The one...
Thank you! I just have the 1 and was one of 3 total that I found in all the months i searched for it. The one I have, one that a guy was asking $5000 because he really didn't want to sell (don't blame him) and knew I wouldn't pay, and the one Emig himself has still. That's it.
Sad I used to have that exact shift jersey and gave it away, it didn't have the Emig name or logos on it just the shift logo on the chest. would love to still have it! I had the reversible black and white one with holes in it as well.....
9/5/2018 11:31am
Thank you! I just have the 1 and was one of 3 total that I found in all the months i searched for it. The one...
Sad I used to have that exact shift jersey and gave it away, it didn't have the Emig name or logos on it just the shift...
Sad I used to have that exact shift jersey and gave it away, it didn't have the Emig name or logos on it just the shift logo on the chest. would love to still have it! I had the reversible black and white one with holes in it as well.....
someone on the Let's See Your Jeff Emig Swag thread just bought a full set!
9/5/2018 11:39am
Sad I used to have that exact shift jersey and gave it away, it didn't have the Emig name or logos on it just the shift...
someone on the Let's See Your Jeff Emig Swag thread just bought a full set!
Thanks just looked, I loved Emig growing up. My brother loved Mcgrath, its crazy but I think Emig swag could be more collectable over Jeremy's......
9/5/2018 12:21pm
Thanks just looked, I loved Emig growing up. My brother loved Mcgrath, its crazy but I think Emig swag could be more collectable over Jeremy's......
You could message jmreed56 on Instagram. That's who I got the jersey and camo pants from. He had another jersey that somebody else was talking about buying. Not sure if they bought it or not.
8/5/2019 12:46pm
you won that? I saw it on ebay and wanted it so bad! awesome piece my friend
starchild
8/5/2019 1:35pm
Yeah. It was just sitting there and kept tempting me to buy it. So I did lol! I’ve got lots of other helmets in my collection too. But I love the 90’s era stuff, Fro, race worn stuff and those old shoei vfx helmets. So It was a no brainer. love your fro gear. Your not too far from me. I’m in RI. Saw you were in MA. if your ever interested in some race worn pro helmets let me know. I’m going to be selling off some stuff soon.
Alford227
8/6/2019 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2019 6:19pm

This helmet and jersey were donated by Jeff Emig to help a young lady by the name of Jessica Delee. She is fighting a brain tumor. This helmet and jersey are going to be put up for auction. Jessica is an intermediate level off road rider from south Louisiana. All funds are going to the family to help with expenses. We have a RC jersey, Davalos Jersey, RV 2 set of gear, Austin Forkner jersey, 2012 MX of Nations team polo and a few other items.

The Facebook page is Jessica Strong 212. All items are for sale and going up for auction.
8/6/2019 6:15pm
Omg this is awesome! Do you have pictures of the other stuff as well?

Post a reply to: WANTED: Jeff Emig Jerseys

The Latest