WANTED FOR PHOTOSHOOT - CASH WAITING (Photo for attention)

Edited Date/Time 12/2/2017 11:05am
Afternoon all, I am hunting down some early 90’s gear for a Photoshoot for the first weekend in January.
After searching and buying off eBay and gumtree have not yet managed to gain full matching outfits, hoping to do so from here but not totally necessary if I can colour match items.
Looking for jersey, pants, gloves, kidney belt, possibly boots, helmet (if I can track down one of the hand painted early 90’s) but not necessary - jackets, gear bags anything rare from this era etc
Preferably FOX brand but open to others.
Must be colourful.
Photoshoot taking part in the sand dunes and pine forest on fully restored to original vintage collector bikes.
More than happy to pay for items that are for sale CASH WAITING -OR- happy to pay full retail price as insurance to rent and will return straight after use for refund of price and return of your item.
Will also send you copy of photos/poster that go to print including your gear.

After missing a few items on here and eBay thought I’d try this way to cut time in searching as needed for first weekend in January and I’m based in Australia so need to allow for postage.

Please send photos of items available for sale to hardcoreperformance1986@gmail.com
As I’ll get the alert immediately and can organise payment ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Kasey

|
12/2/2017 4:35am
Afternoon all, I am hunting down some early 90’s gear for a Photoshoot for the first weekend in January. After searching and buying off eBay and...
Afternoon all, I am hunting down some early 90’s gear for a Photoshoot for the first weekend in January.
After searching and buying off eBay and gumtree have not yet managed to gain full matching outfits, hoping to do so from here but not totally necessary if I can colour match items.
Looking for jersey, pants, gloves, kidney belt, possibly boots, helmet (if I can track down one of the hand painted early 90’s) but not necessary - jackets, gear bags anything rare from this era etc
Must be colourful.
Photoshoot taking part in the sand dunes and pine forest on fully restored to original vintage collector bikes.
More than happy to pay for items that are for sale CASH WAITING -OR- happy to pay full retail price as insurance to rent and will return straight after use for refund of price and return of your item.

After missing a few items on here and eBay thought I’d try this way to cut time in searching as needed for first weekend in January and I’m based in Australia so need to allow for postage.

Please send photos of items available for sale to hardcoreperformance1986@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Kasey

And any magazines from this era if lying around - Thankyou
tempura
12/2/2017 5:50am
I can get a hold of this jersey.
It's used, size S
And pricey!! lol

12/2/2017 6:19am
tempura wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/12/02/228901/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

@tempura inbox me a price, Thankyou

The Shop

mxb2
12/2/2017 7:02am
Afternoon all, I am hunting down some early 90’s gear for a Photoshoot for the first weekend in January. After searching and buying off eBay and...
Must be colourful.

Thanks in advance,
Kasey

Post a reply to: WANTED FOR PHOTOSHOOT - CASH WAITING (Photo for attention)

The Latest