ULTRA CLEAN YZ250 2-Stroke FOR SALE

GCBC
12/6/2018 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2018 3:26pm
Adult owned, professionally maintained 1 owner. has about 50hrs total, top end done at 40 and looked like it could have gone twice as long at least.... Fully serviced earlier this year, suspension is buttery smooth with zero stiction, no leaks, everything is perfect.
Farm and gentle trail ridden only never raced but maintained like it was.
Brand new grips and graphics as well.
2008 with 2015 bodywork

Includes some new graphics for the swingarm, fork and whatnot but I think those take away from how clean the thing is.
Starts right up with ease and runs crisp and tight as she did when she was new. Ran 40:1 maxima and always let it warm up before riding and never revved the piss out of it cold to "clean out the carbon" like a ton of people think they are doing...

Make the perfect gift for someone or yourself this Xmas

3500 obo
Call or text anytime 412.400.69zerozero

Washington PA 15301

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZTRF-LuX5k

|
12/6/2018 8:17pm
Wow, that's a super clean bike for 10yrs old! Glws. Seems like a pretty reasonable asking price to me. I'm usually disappointed when I open a "super clean" thread. Not this time!
GCBC
12/7/2018 11:10am
Wow, that's a super clean bike for 10yrs old! Glws. Seems like a pretty reasonable asking price to me. I'm usually disappointed when I open a...
Wow, that's a super clean bike for 10yrs old! Glws. Seems like a pretty reasonable asking price to me. I'm usually disappointed when I open a "super clean" thread. Not this time!
thanks!
If you put a new FMF pipe on it and a replacement clutch cover it would look new.
12/7/2018 3:26pm
Sure would man, wouldn't hardly be able to tell it was ever ridden! If only I still lived in Akron & had $7K to burn, I'd snatch this & crguy's chad Reed yamaha a kits up in a heartbeat?

Post a reply to: ULTRA CLEAN YZ250 2-Stroke FOR SALE

The Latest